Pictures of the Week

other dog

The tractor and trailer in Roanoke are both nice. Tractor a Dodge ? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paul,that tractor in Roanoke with the moving van is a Mack EH? I believe,nice pictures Tom! I like the ramp truck with the Camaro? on back............................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I thought MACK with the access panels on the side of the nose. The painted/modified(?) grill gives it the Dodge look. I see I'll have a lot of "shopping" to do when we get all moved to Virgina....Hot Damn!!!

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I thought it was a EHU, but i'm not sure.

attachicon.gifdscn2405.jpg

It's a super cool looking outfit though, that's for sure!

Yep EHU, if the wheel base is factory and not cut it could be an EHUS. That will be one of my first stops when we get settled in this fall. Course I'm already in dutch with the mrs's for the AC I saved from the scrappers yesterday. It's got the hard to find Good-Year pneumatic tire conversion on it.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

Mike,could'nt find a B-Model,so this will have to do! at least it's red!.....................................Mark

You tha man Mark. I'll take it for a spin with my g/f if she won't make it lose traction and cause us to land in a ditch. I can see myself pulling into tha Drive-in in that.

mike

Paul,Tom and I aren't too far from Roanoke maybe we could all do a "picking day" when you get settled! Lol!...............................Mark

You fellars count me in......and we all need to get together and go over to PL Duncan's
  • Like 2

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Yep EHU, if the wheel base is factory and not cut it could be an EHUS. That will be one of my first stops when we get settled in this fall. Course I'm already in dutch with the mrs's for the AC I saved from the scrappers yesterday. It's got the hard to find Good-Year pneumatic tire conversion on it.

Where are the pics???

Here you go Mike, it's in the mail- already has an emergency kit in the trunk!

attachicon.gifmike100115.jpg

man that is friggen brilliant.lol.my neighbor bought me a old style perculater pot,,,fo 2 bucks....like way cool,,,more fun than bigwheel,,,,and makes better coffee..lol.bob