Farmer52 here's the cause of my ills

41chevy

How in the world did they get all that packed in there ??? Looks GOOD ......did he also install an oh-shit bar on the passenger side....bobby j.

Geez Bobby, it's only a little 4 cylinder . . . The car is going Monday to have the cage fitted and the fire system installed at Mustang Magic. Than off to E town to get NHRA Certified and have the wife shoot some video. Paul.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That definately packs some serious hardware in that little package. Does it still have the quad-shock setup in the back?

Good luck with the chassis cert and I hope you put down some good numbers with it.

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

That definately packs some serious hardware in that little package. Does it still have the quad-shock setup in the back?

Good luck with the chassis cert and I hope you put down some good numbers with it.

it was mini tubed at fit 10.5 Hoosiers under the quarters. The rear is fully adjustable Competition Engineering 4 link with progressive load, adjustable coil overs, front is the QA1 Pro Comp System from K frame to struts. Uniting it all together will be a set of Granatelli subframe connectors that will go in with the Alston Pro Street cage.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

This is my last race car. Started racing when I was 17 and I'm 61 now and really not a 100% into it after this Panceaitis attack. Ran gassers, a funny car, bikes and a ton of "street cars". When we get all moved to Virginia and the track isn't a 240 mile round trip I'll probably feel better. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paul... Although I'm sure that car is a blast on the quarter mile, the original suspension setup and 4 wheel disc brake option on the SVO combined with the lightweight 4 pot motor would make it soooo much more fun on a road course. You'll have several near you... VIR and Summit Point to name a pair.... But I'm sure that you'll have fun at the strip... There is nothing nastier than turbo noise as they spool up.

Ed Smith

1957 B85F 1242 "The General Ike"

There is a fellow named Matt that lives in Virginia that I did some transmission work(Doug Nash) and he runs a FOX body with a turbo 4banger. He just posted on Facebook the other day I think it was going 6.60 in the 1/8 with "only 20#". Slowly creeping up on his goal.

His latest video is on facebook, but here is from last year:

Link to facebook video:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152131157076989

A friend locally tried to build one and he put it in a '72 Datsun body. It was a full tube chassis. He ended up selling it off before getting the bugs out.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Looks attractive Paul,

Don't put any stains on all that fresh polished aluminium when test on a quater mile.

Hope you'll have a lot of fun with it.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

This is my last race car. Started racing when I was 17 and I'm 61 now and really not a 100% into it after this Panceaitis attack. Ran gassers, a funny car, bikes and a ton of "street cars". When we get all moved to Virginia and the track isn't a 240 mile round trip I'll probably feel better. Paul

You'll have Waynesboro just over the mountain from you, Richmond, Dinwiddie, and New London, that I can think of right off hand. They're all within an hour or two, or about 20 minutes if you drive the car to the track.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You'll have Waynesboro just over the mountain from you, Richmond, Dinwiddie, and New London, that I can think of right off hand. They're all within an hour or two, or about 20 minutes if you drive the car to the track.

When we first bought the property there was a track in Louisa, closed idown but it is all intact.

I ran road courses a few times. Bridge Hampton in the late 70's with a Crown Corv8 and a few runs at Lime Rock with a 66 vette. Nice experience but just not my cup o tea.

Vladd, that's not polished it's Jet Hot Thermal Coating to keep the air charge cool as possible, good for a few h.p.

Larry, your friends run is impressive, even more so considering what stock parts he is running! I have a target ET that Ohio George and I came up with and this is the first "Laptop adjustable" unit I've ever run to set it for air density, altitude and temp plus a few other items at the track and as the day changes to reset it. Gone are the days of re jetting, re timing and such. Kind of feels like cheating but that seems to be the only way to compete with the big boys.

Paul

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE