did you install a mack repair kit in the shifter or just o rings?

Here's a couple of mine

That is one beautiful R model. It kills me to see trucks like yours when I been stuck driving a new Volvo because my boss sold his last couple Mack's. I hope the driver on this truck appreciates what he is driving
  • Like 1

Local 282 Union Service

It is the thought that counts.

I just threw anything with a dump bed in there, im missing so many pictures of mack tri axles Ive driven it makes me sad, I had a killer looking 2000 RD, all aluminum wheels, plenty of chrome and lights, it was one of the nicest trucks Ive ever driven and no pics, damn.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Pics or it didn't happen.

Where have I heard that before?

Ryan-get a dump trailer for your Super

Looks purty decent with a dump trailer behind it huh? That was pre stretch so if I put that 26' trailer back there now i actually have more distance between the steer and rear drive than the drives and trailer tandems,lol. I would need at least a 30' to 34' to make it look right, maybe a 38' but theres just not that much to do with em locally and stay home.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"