Pictures of the Week

other dog

That General would look great backed under our plant, only if it has a Sceamin' Demon in it.

Don't know what's in it, but if it's at Art Reed's it's for sale. Except maybe the R model, that's what he retrieves equipment with.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I went to Brewster, Ohio to the Brewster levee with a load of beams too. I was on the look-out for Bighorns and U models but I didn't see any. I did see lots of wild aminals.

I saw an elephant.

OD, you went to the "levee" but did not see or take a Chevy???? Is the levee dry?

Thanks for the weekly fix.

• Like 1

I went to Brewster, Ohio to the Brewster levee with a load of beams too. I was on the look-out for Bighorns and U models but I didn't see any. I did see lots of wild aminals.

I saw an elephant.

OD, you went to the "levee" but did not see or take a Chevy???? Is the levee dry?

Thanks for the weekly fix.

I didn't even see any good ole boys drinking whiskey and rye. The levee was indeed dry.

• Like 1

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

BTW-keep a cable tie or two with you. Kink the airline with one of them and you keep rolling.

"this'll be the day.........."

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Never have seen a black squirrel!

Come to NE OH and you can see many. There are black and gray squirrels all over my neighborhood in Canton. They love to dig up bulbs, take a bite, and then leave them lay. Gave up trying to plant bulbs (tulips, etc.). I say "the only good squirrel is a dead squirrel." This applies to other varmints too.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Come to NE OH and you can see many. There are black and gray squirrels all over my neighborhood in Canton. They love to dig up bulbs, take a bite, and then leave them lay. Gave up trying to plant bulbs (tulips, etc.). I say "the only good squirrel is a dead squirrel." This applies to other varmints too.

I saw what you need for squirrel hunting at the flea market yesterday- a .300 magnum rifle,with scope. Didn't ask the price though. I saw a nice Colt .357 magnum revolver i'd like to have but it was $750. I thought you could get a new one for that price! Ammo must have really gone up too- nobody had any .30-06 ammo, but I noticed a box of .38 special bullets had $41 on it.

I saw what you need for squirrel hunting at the flea market yesterday- a .300 magnum rifle,with scope. Didn't ask the price though. I saw a nice Colt .357 magnum revolver i'd like to have but it was $750. I thought you could get a new one for that price! Ammo must have really gone up too- nobody had any .30-06 ammo, but I noticed a box of .38 special bullets had $41 on it.

Thanks for the suggestions. The OH house is in a subdivision and can't shoot. I do however squeeze a few rounds with my pellet gun. However I need a new ACCURATE pellet gun since mine has a pattern of about 3 feet.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Thanks for the suggestions. The OH house is in a subdivision and can't shoot. I do however squeeze a few rounds with my pellet gun. However I need a new ACCURATE pellet gun since mine has a pattern of about 3 feet.

Well good luck with finding one Ken. I've never seen one that will hold a decent pattern. Had a high dollar pellet gun with scope and it was worse than a Crossman. Gave it away to my uncle.

I do better with any 22 rifle. It has always been best all around gun for anyone to own for less expense.

mike

farmer on the subdivision try the caddy shack approach, the bbq tank can do double duty ! may I suggest doing this on the 4th of july holiday , the local cops will be busy barking dog complaints they wont have time for "its raining dirt in our culdesac" :whistling:

• Like 1

My neighbor shoots squirrels with a bow and arrow and then makes a fine stew out of the pesky varmints.

Funny how it taste like chicken.......

He could use a gun and no one would notice. My neighbors down the hill shoot guns on a pretty regular basis. When the relatives and friends are invited over it can sound like the Hatfields and McCoys.

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.