New member of the fleet

Why's he selling of his cabovers? Been a couple lately. Nice truck to be profiling in at the local Pilot.

Told me he was selling 5,lost a contract and had to cut back.This is the 2nd he's sold,I believe he has one more '82 with the 350,10 speed,and the other 2 are '79's with 300,5 speeds.He's put the new syle grille in all of the old ones so hard to tell them apart.

Nice one Mike! are those trucks as well maintained as they appear to be? guy sure looks like he takes damn good care of them,especially for their age!......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

yes,this one here had just got thru having the front end gone thru,150k on Re-man engine,last year the suspension was rebuilt,new trunion stand,frame sandblasted and painted,all new air air lines and wiring.There is no way I coulda bought an old wore out '82 truck and had it brought to the condition of this one for what I paid. The farm tractors he uses in his business are as equally nice,each painted black and pinstriped to match the trucks. SS and chrome too.

• Like 1

Nice looking Cruisliner Mike, looking forward to seeing it at Walcott. Mike is there was any chance you were going through Delphi, IN last week, my brother Mike thought he saw your Superliner with a dump trailer go thru town.

No,we went up through Dubuque on 151 so just skipped through a little corner of IL. You'll have to check it out at Walcott.

I will let it slide this time. We were even painting Saturday, we could've set ya up. Is that the Mack 10 speed that is like a 12 without the deep reduction?

Nice looking Cruisliner Mike, looking forward to seeing it at Walcott. Mike is there was any chance you were going through Delphi, IN last week, my brother Mike thought he saw your Superliner with a dump trailer go thru town.

nope,wasn't me. I can honestly say that's one trailer I've never pulled.

How does the cabover ride with the camelback springs? Terry

It's really not as bad as you would think. It's 184 in. wb so that helps some. We are going to put air on the cab,that plus pulling an air ride trailer should smooth it up alot. Really,it's not a matter of how the truck rides as much as it is the condition of the roads. My oldest daughter went with us to pick it up and was in a hurry to get home to make an appointment,and Mikey wanted to stop at Walcott,so she dumped me off and I rode home with him from there, It fine on the smooth sections,but you really knew when you hit a bump or when the road was wash boarded.

Nice Cruiseliner! I love it! What did the previous owner haul? Judging from the pics of his truck that I've seen before his fleet looks to be well taken care of. Nothing wrong with spring ride either can't get any simpler. I had a 92 MH 192" WB with a Hendrickson spring suspension and air ride cab, it rode good. A bit rough bob tailing on a bad road but hooked on a trailer and with a load on it it rode great. I used to go all over the place with it. If you put stir ride on the cab it should make be good.