road trip

whitegold

Bet you're going to that place on rt. 21 just north of where 250 turns off, passed that tanker place many times. The little truckstop there at rt.250 used to have good food, but I haven't been in there for several years, when I used to run to Fremont,Ohio about every week.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

well I washed it all up today now tomorrow while im pickin up ill take some pics and try to get them on here tomorrow night. whats the easiest way to put pics on here? my girlfriend did it last time and made an account somewhere and uploaded and downloaded and I donno what all else.

frieghtrain, on 77? we came out 80 and 76? I think, and south on 77. superior tank is where it was, and I do remember goin past 250 when we went up through from the romada hotel in stroutsburg.

I was surprised I dint have any problems findin it, im pretty decent with directions.... but I don't usually leave the surrounding counties... let alone the state ha.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

Yup, I'm right at the Akron Canton Airport exit(113) on 77. Due east of highway just a stones throw.

Photobucket is the easiest place to store photos online to link to a website like this. That is what I use.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 4 weeks later...

All bevel-seat connections for everything. Is that a preference or an option?

My guess would have been tri-clamp sanitary fittings.

The reason I'm asking is because I work with process piping and I'm "old school"...... I find the bevel-seats connect much easier and afford more flexibilty.

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

just renting it, and yes 8000 gal. but can only get about 68500 on it. its heavy too, 33,300 empty.

chuck p, ya mean on the ends of the hose how its like a fitted end instead of slippin inside and hose clamps? that was what they gave me when I asked for the 2.5 hose. I would preffer the other kind for when it gets a hole to fix it easier.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

thanks guys. I try to keep it lookin presentable ha. and I only ever seen threaded ends like dirty milkman said.

I have however seen the pump with a clamp on the cap and the housing instead of one big c clamp.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

I forget the name, but it wasn't jabsco, theyre suppose to pump a lil quicker too I hear. was goin all out when we were pricing one for our baby trailer to chance it to 2.5 pump. well, as of right now the superliners in the shop.. getting new frame. when I get it back ill post pics for sure with it stretched a lil.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....