Stupid Statements

41chevy

It's is a comfort to know the people in power live on an entirely different reality than us mere mortals . . .I nominate Harry Reid and Kathleen Sibelius for the statements of the week award. I'll have it after I take my dogs for their walk. Paul

Harry Reid on ACA enrollment extension: Sen. Harry Reid (D., Nev.) had an excellent reason for the latest Obamacare deadline extension.

Hundreds of millions of Americans just aren’t “educated on how to use the Internet.”

Reid told reporters on Wednesday “there’s no hiccup or delay. The problem is not the glitchy Healthcare.gov or the fact that nobody wants the insurance being offered, according to Reid. The real issue is that hundreds of millions of our people just aren't as tech savvy as his grandchildren to use a computer...There is the option to mail in your health insurance information, or call, but it appears the older generation has forgotten how to use the postal system and the telephone as well."

Kathleen Sibelious on ACA enrollment "The ACA is a success, as of today we have 6 million enrolled, that is over half the population of the U.S.A. "

I thought we had 390 million plus 40 million illegals undocumented aliens

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

WHY? WWWHHHYYYY?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Ya gotta listen to Mark Levin on AM radio he makes me roll over laughing when he talks about Harry!!

My wife calls me the old man when I listen to AM talk radio lol !!

BULLHUSK

I think they are nuts! Obammamma calls Putin weak for the Ukraine, Sibielous misses how many people are U.S. citizens by 384 million, Reid gave his grand daughter a large Federal Grant a few weeks ago and said it was a gift from America, Sen from Cali who is anti gun gets busted for trying to sell Automatic weapons and Shoulder fired missiles and today Biden says all 31.7 million illegals in his eyes are U.S. Citizens when the cross the border and all the people are worried about is the new Mall down the street.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

They seem to forget that government derives its power by the consent of the governed. A REPUBLICAN was elected in Mass to fill Kennedy's old seat in order to stop Obamacare...Democrats didn't care and forced it on us anyway. Never has it polled above 50%...currently in the low-20's approval of the law. If people decide not to comply, and refuse to pay the penalty, the government CANNOT force ITS will on the 75-80% opposed to the law. I had insurance I liked. Bought the policy in 2008...grandfathered in. I'm dropping it, though, and will "self insure" because my premiums are 3x what they should be because of the extra fees which "are designed to support programs that will stabilize premiums and provide subsidies to qualified individuals to help them purchase coverage." Sorry...I don't work my ass off and struggle to make ends meet just to make some slacker's life easier. If they want insurance, they can work extra hours or trim some fat out of their household budget. I've got enough things to pay for WITHOUT subsidizing the medical expense cost sharing plans (because let's face it, what is being called "health insurance" isn't "insurance") of others.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I think they are nuts! Obammamma calls Putin weak for the Ukraine, Sibielous misses how many people are U.S. citizens by 384 million, Reid gave his grand daughter a large Federal Grant a few weeks ago and said it was a gift from America, Sen from Cali who is anti gun gets busted for trying to sell Automatic weapons and Shoulder fired missiles and today Biden says all 31.7 million illegals in his eyes are U.S. Citizens when the cross the border and all the people are worried about is the new Mall down the street.

What I don't get is why the hell nobody has started impeachment and nobody has gone to jail yet? And I'm serious here what the hell is there a free for all goin on over there! Harry Nancy Eric Barry his wife the world traveler (on our dime) and the dumb ass people in this country put him back in!! And you just wait an see Billery Clinton is gonna be our next pres. if she runs!! and the people will eat up all the bullshit that the Dem. party throws at them and they will love it and vote for her! God help Us

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

What I don't get is why the hell nobody has started impeachment and nobody has gone to jail yet? And I'm serious here what the hell is there a free for all goin on over there! Harry Nancy Eric Barry his wife the world traveler (on our dime) and the dumb ass people in this country put him back in!! And you just wait an see Billery Clinton is gonna be our next pres. if she runs!! and the people will eat up all the bullshit that the Dem. party throws at them and they will love it and vote for her! God help Us

BULLHUSK

Most Dems voted for Obammmamama to show they weren't "racists". Most will vote for Clinton to show they are pro women. Most voters go by the prettiest ads or what the Media Stars say is good or what they think they are going to get for free.

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

There are only 2 reasons nobody is talking about impeachment: #1 is our VP. Even considering how incompetent and embarrassing Obama is, NOBODY wants Biden in the top office. If Hillary had been VP? He probably would have been impeached or assassinated 1/2 way through his first term. Reason #2 is because everybody is scared to be labeled a "racist" for suggesting we impeach the 1st African-American (which he IS...daddy from Africa, momma an American) president. Again, the VP plays a role in that, too, because with the current VP impeachment means another old white guy would take over for the impeached black guy...so OBVIOUSLY impeachment of this incompetent president would be based on nothing but his ethnicity. If Hillary had been his VP, though, we'd simply be going from the first black president to the first woman president...and so that while it might still be a LITTLE racist, it wouldn't be bigoted because it would be a big step for women. Biden as VP was his insurance policy.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Think about this as well; the majority of obummer supporters are unemployed, on welfare and receive free everything. They outnumber those of us that carry them.

I just saw Charlie Daniels on Huckabee this morning. Mike asked Mr. Daniels if he regretted saying anything he has said in a political context, and he replied, "Not at all...I'm 77 years old and I'll say any dad-gum thing I please... This is the kind of leadership we need. Not ones that apologize for us.

These psychos in office that actually believe their own BS (or maybe not,) are laughable to put it mildly.

Take global warming for example. I just enjoyed the first two days in a row of temperatures above freezing in the final days of March since I can remember. Doesn't the weather itself defy these whack-jobs' statements they have turned into a religion and earned billions of dollars with all their lying and deceitfulness say enough?

ACA...You just wait and see. There'll be more without health insurance paying the fine than there will be enrolling due to the prohibitive cost. But there we go again. You allow droves of illegals into the hospitals to care for them for free, and someone has to foot the bill.

Meanwhile, we have a hospital in North Adams, Mass. that is in the process of closing down permanently because they're broke. The state stepped in with an injunction to keep them open for now, but the employees won't be paid according to the news. This will put a hurting on the folks needing emergency treatment, as the two nearest ER's are at the closest 15 miles north in Vermont, and 20+ miles south in Pittsfield, Mass.

Makes my blood boil, and yet sharpens my wit day to day...to seek and impliment alternative plans on everything. B)

PS: Mark Levin does a good job of calling out the real characters, I agree. I also like some of the nicknames..."Dingey Harry", "Chuck-You Schumer" (an evil individual to say the least,) and many more that fit their names pefectly.

Edited by TommyZ
  • Like 1

1) Holder tells the DOJ and Law Enforcement "if you don't like the law you don't have to enforce it"

2) Obammama changes the laws with his pen, sidestepping Congress an Senate (ACA 23 times alone)

3) Schumer tells the people if I don't get amnesty passed, I will remove Customs and Border Patrols from the border (Act of Treason?)

4) Reid gives his granddaughter Monica (9 years old?) a Federal Grant "because I can"

5) Anti Gun California Senator brings in illegal weapons to sell to gangs and makes deal with Philipino group to sell Automatic weapons and Shoulder fired missiles. Lawyer says "he didn't realize he was breaking any laws"

6) Obammama authorizes funds for Univisione (Spanish TV) to promote the ACA in Mexico.

7) The White House creates a Board to Police ALL elections from fraud. The 6 members are appointed by Obammamma.

Main stream media protects the public from this unneeded news. When alternate media (BBC or Radio Free Europe) airs it, it is a "lame attempt to besmear Obamamma"

All the majority of the public cares about is the newest reality show, the latest Video Game, and what they can get for free. Obammama will take care of everything else...

P.T.CHESHIRE

1) Holder tells the DOJ and Law Enforcement "if you don't like the law you don't have to enforce it"

2) Obammama changes the laws with his pen, sidestepping Congress an Senate (ACA 23 times alone)

3) Schumer tells the people if I don't get amnesty passed, I will remove Customs and Border Patrols from the border (Act of Treason?)

4) Reid gives his granddaughter Monica (9 years old?) a Federal Grant "because I can"

5) Anti Gun California Senator brings in illegal weapons to sell to gangs and makes deal with Philipino group to sell Automatic weapons and Shoulder fired missiles. Lawyer says "he didn't realize he was breaking any laws"

6) Obammama authorizes funds for Univisione (Spanish TV) to promote the ACA in Mexico.

7) The White House creates a Board to Police ALL elections from fraud. The 6 members are appointed by Obammamma.

Main stream media protects the public from this unneeded news. When alternate media (BBC or Radio Free Europe) airs it, it is a "lame attempt to besmear Obamamma"

All the majority of the public cares about is the newest reality show, the latest Video Game, and what they can get for free. Obammama will take care of everything else...

pretty much the size of it,,,they all need to be in jail...bring back the united states....over????lol.bob

Think about this as well; the majority of obummer supporters are unemployed, on welfare and receive free everything. They outnumber those of us that carry them.

I just saw Charlie Daniels on Huckabee this morning. Mike asked Mr. Daniels if he regretted saying anything he has said in a political context, and he replied, "Not at all...I'm 77 years old and I'll say any dad-gum thing I please... This is the kind of leadership we need. Not ones that apologize for us.

These psychos in office that actually believe their own BS (or maybe not,) are laughable to put it mildly.

Take global warming for example. I just enjoyed the first two days in a row of temperatures above freezing in the final days of March since I can remember. Doesn't the weather itself defy these whack-jobs' statements they have turned into a religion and earned billions of dollars with all their lying and deceitfulness say enough?

ACA...You just wait and see. There'll be more without health insurance paying the fine than there will be enrolling due to the prohibitive cost. But there we go again. You allow droves of illegals into the hospitals to care for them for free, and someone has to foot the bill.

Meanwhile, we have a hospital in North Adams, Mass. that is in the process of closing down permanently because they're broke. The state stepped in with an injunction to keep them open for now, but the employees won't be paid according to the news. This will put a hurting on the folks needing emergency treatment, as the two nearest ER's are at the closest 15 miles north in Vermont, and 20+ miles south in Pittsfield, Mass.

Makes my blood boil, and yet sharpens my wit day to day...to seek and impliment alternative plans on everything. B)

PS: Mark Levin does a good job of calling out the real characters, I agree. I also like some of the nicknames..."Dingey Harry", "Chuck-You Schumer" (an evil individual to say the least,) and many more that fit their names pefectly.

out of likes, but

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

What is right is wrong, what is wrong is right. If the end is near then we are near the end. They will come in peace, put food on your table and pay all your bills, they take away GOD and say There is always Hope and Change. They take away your LIBERTY for all to have, You will be corral like cattle with a prod, to be lead to the slaughter like blind hogs. Those that speak up will be shot down, The challenge is to survive the fire, then when the smoke clears, arise and take back your life.

Schumer I wouldn' t was my pee on him... useless p.o.s. and always reelected by the "reality show watching, fat dumb and happy gimmies". Now he is backing a bill for L.I. to limit farm use of nitrogen fertilizer to 1%, you need 20 to 23% to be productive. Less than the landscapers use.

His quote was " the farmers pollute the ground water, destroy the land and make millions of dollars doing it".

My farm started in 1917 and I bet a million bucks was never made in the 97 years of farming. L.I. farms produce 45% or more of N.Y.S. total agriculure. Thank god our piddly little farm is for sale. I guess the "smart" people have no clue where theirproduce comes from. Got 10 months left to leave the crap hole state. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Schumer I wouldn' t was my pee on him... useless p.o.s. and always reelected by the "reality show watching, fat dumb and happy gimmies". Now he is backing a bill for L.I. to limit farm use of nitrogen fertilizer to 1%, you need 20 to 23% to be productive. Less than the landscapers use.

His quote was " the farmers pollute the ground water, destroy the land and make millions of dollars doing it".

My farm started in 1917 and I bet a million bucks was never made in the 97 years of farming. L.I. farms produce 45% or more of N.Y.S. total agriculure. Thank god our piddly little farm is for sale. I guess the "smart" people have no clue where theirproduce comes from. Got 10 months left to leave the crap hole state. Paul

Follow the money! I'll bet this crooked POS is on the take some place! The only thing the guy has ever planted was his ass in a chair in DC ya know the one we pay 4

BULLHUSK

Has anybody stopped to think where this country is gonna wind up when the majority of us baby boomers, working blue collar Americans finally retire and leave it to the what you gonna do for me , what you gonna leave me society ?? It's scary sooner or later there will be more welfare govnt entitlement people with their hand out than there is working people

Has anybody stopped to think where this country is gonna wind up when the majority of us baby boomers, working blue collar Americans finally retire and leave it to the what you gonna do for me , what you gonna leave me society ?? It's scary sooner or later there will be more welfare govnt entitlement people with their hand out than there is working people

I think we are really close to that point now.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE