Looking for older r model to buy

Bull Mack

I must of not made myself clear when I said the truck is not for sale.I will say it again THIS TRUCK IS NOT,NEVER HAS BEEN FOR SALE.

Mike, You were very clear to those of us that speak english. Are you taking any trucks to Macungie this year?

• Like 1

Is none of anyone bussiness what am doing with what am buying is of no use anyone asking me what am doing with it is none of anyone bussiness . Why can't he or she mind his our bussiness. Is not about calling names or something like that if you don't hv nothing to say why can't he or she shout his or her mouth . Not trying to disrespect anyone thou . Am also a Mack lover.

When you reply to every older Mack truck, any year, any model on here it sounds like you are going to EXPORT them. if you are going to use it then you know what year and model and price range you were looking for.

• Like 2

Thanks Bigdogtrucker. it made me sick to see that nice green & silver R model that Superdog posted pictures of taking a boat ride. I saw that truck at Gearharts couple - three years ago, that truck was nice

• Like 1

It's a shame people don't have any thing better to do than come on here and post crap like he does.....he can't be much of a MAN to pm y'all behind his computer screen bet he wouldn't do it to y'all's face real coward that bull mack.........bobby j.

• Like 2

I think is always better to ppl to mind their own bussiness this is a public please if I asked a question or trying to get some information for my bussiness or some fool will seat behind a screen and be asking me what I do with the trucks I buy is non of you bussiness fool if you don't hv any information to give out or better things to said you better short you dam mouth . This forum does not belongs to you nither Mack company belongs to you either.this place is created for ppl to come and seek for informations of any kind ok.

OK guys....this is getting a little out of hand. We fully encourage opinions and debating but not at the cost of harassing another BMT Member. I know exporting is a hot topic around here but it is part of life! Mack Trucks are world wide...unless you are personally going to buy up all the old R-Models in the US, then there are probably plenty to go around for everyone to enjoy whether for business or pleasure. I understand both sides of this argument but BMT is not going to be the battlefield. These forums were started many years ago in order to help Mack Truck owners and fans get peer to peer information and support for antique classic and modern Mack Trucks. So, please...treat every BMT Member as you would like to be treated. If you don't like their chosen legal profession, you are free to use the ignore button!

Topic locked.

• Like 2

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK