Just remembered Rob's theory why people don't use U-models in the Southern semi-sphere.

There was something about Careolis' velocity and direction of water making turns in a sh*t vessel...

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Just remembered Rob's theory why people don't use U-models in the Southern semi-sphere.

There was something about Careolis' velocity and direction of water making turns in a sh*t vessel...

Yeah. That's right. You'd have to offset the cab the other way to use it south of the equator, wouldn't you!

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

If I'd be Australian, I'd like to built RHD offset replica.

As for now there was a beast for sale locally although a friend of mine told me about too late and I missed it.

She's at the good home now as far as I know.

Not a U-model though, DM. Sorry Vinny.

post-3971-0-26944400-1393588148_thumb.jp

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

that offset cab is just a practice tool for you guys with hoods. Training you to one day day drive a Cabover. LOL. See, after you master sitting on the yellow line in the road we will take away the hood which aim it by. Local contractor had R's and CH's plus DM. I always went for the DM. He told me that DM stood for Dream Machine. It was the best going, handling, hauling truck in the fleet. I could haul more than the triaxles with that DM being a ten wheeler. Not legally but it handled it better. 285 with a 2 stick 6 speed.

• Like 2

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!