Wicked Wednesday

rsb502

The black one is very cool but my opinion of wicked is the straight axle gasser in Orange next to it.

OK, if you insist. :thumb:

post-13134-0-81853900-1395286799_thumb.j

• Like 2

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

That is sooo KooL!

I remember an article about SWC in Hot Rod magazine years ago. The feature car was a darker blue candy than the above pics. Maybe a later version being the darker color?

Swindler A powered by a Hemi?

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Jim,there were several "Swindler" cars,the original was this light blue metallic,there was a candy blue version (darker) and also a black one............................Mark

Black would have been killer!

I do recall as things changed in racing, they started using Mustang body work.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Clark Transfer Inc. # 011652 on it's maiden tour from the sign shop,i delivered it to the tour venue in Tampa,FL,the reflection of my trailer is visible in the nose of the "Wicked" trailer....................................Mark

post-5836-0-83276600-1396473110_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

OD I doubt that B would sit there if you really used that winch, did it have a ripper from a D9 turned backwards on the front bumper?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That guy sitting in that excavator and the radio comes alive, mud slide warning in effect, "um what?"

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"