Tore Up Tuesday

rsb502

ok this is more like mangled Monday went on a accident call about 10am 1/2 mile from the house and here's the carnage what once was a Nissan frontier, the 67 yr. old walked away with only bumps and scrapes ! he endoed at least once then barrel rolled 4 or 5. times. the sage covered hill is what he came off of missed the turn at top (skyline) then came thru the sage spilling a 1/2 beef cut and wrapped along the way (that was fun to recover 60+ white packages in 5" of new snow. the road switchbacks and he rolled across the road again went thru a 10' high deer fence and came to rest against a golden apple tree. not a undamaged panel anywhere. couldn't believe the guy was standing in the road picking up pieces of his stuff when I got there. we put him in my pickup until the ambulance arrived.

post-15818-0-97624600-1420510232_thumb.j

post-15818-0-78367400-1420510289_thumb.j

post-15818-0-35109900-1420510332_thumb.j

I worked as a service writer for the local Nissan & Infinity dealership for about a year. That's all the longer it took me to be sold on what great product they offer. Numerous customers with 200k, 300k and at least one with over 400k on their Nissan's. Had I not landed the great deal I did on the the Jag XJ8 I would have bought an Infinity eventually and probably still will at some point.

A very nice thing you did finding his glasses and taking the time to take them to him as well.

• Like 1

Ya, had it been a Toyota, the frame would have folded in the middle and created all kinds of havoc.

cid__0308081101.jpg

We had some really bad ice last Saturday morning. As I was making my way to a buddies house I about lost it three times. Lucky with no traffic around I was able to use all the road and keep it out of the ditches and off the telephone poles!!! It was hair raising and definitely had to pry the seat out of my ass before getting out of the truck. After arriving, we decided to wait awhile before we headed off to our final destination!

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 2 weeks later...

here is a good one for tore up tuesday. several years ago a drunk guy after stealing some guns out of a cop car stumbled onto my grandfathers property hoped in his truck and took off only made it a few miles before ending up in a police chase crashing and going down a embankment and into a tree

post-19171-0-28323800-1421803458_thumb.p

post-19171-0-14599600-1421803469_thumb.p