Trucking in 1974

farmer52

The wifey always has to comment on seeing sexy wimmin' peddlin' trucks and things. I always hear,"what does that girl have to do with a truck?" I reply,"why she's just helping them sell it". Then she exclaims," the way she's dressed,doesn't look like that's all she's selling!"........I say,"see,its working"!!! :loldude: .......enter wife with frying pan/rolling pin!

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

The wifey always has to comment on seeing sexy wimmin' peddlin' trucks and things. I always hear,"what does that girl have to do with a truck?" I reply,"why she's just helping them sell it". Then she exclaims," the way she's dressed,doesn't look like that's all she's selling!"........I say,"see,its working"!!! :loldude: .......enter wife with frying pan/rolling pin!

Pitts trailers had a slogan "you're ahead with a Pitts behind" and had girls wearing flannel shirts and cut off blue jean shorts in their ads. Couldn't find a picture. H.H.Moore had some Pitts log trailers, amongst other brands.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Oh yeah,O.D.. Everywhere you went,every magazine ad,there was always a pretty girl catching your eye. It works,plain & simple. Stilll have an Owner/Operator mag somewhere here,with none other than Vanna White when she was Ms. Signal-Stat,gracing the pages. She made me wanna buy lights for a truck I didn't even have yet! :SMOKIE-LFT: Al

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

ya my oldlady is the same way,,,always a smartass comment...bob

• Like 1

Good Lord, that Fuller girl had some serious bell bottoms. I started getting Overdrive in the early seventies, still in Junior High. My father had to inspect it first to make sure it was 'safe' for me look at.

ya,,,,kinda looks like yesterdays news,,,but i do like the platform shoes.lol.bob