new machine

randyp

does the P in randyp mean pansy?

A/C, music,.... does it have a small fridge to keep you lunch cool?

Nice machine there. And with all the goodies for the front

As long as clay and compactions met the spec, you should be ok

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Randy come on to TN with that brush grinder I can put you to work.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Beautiful machine, I rented one last fall. Did more than I expected. Only snag was when I returned it. I asked te counter man that if they found my wifes ring or partial to give me a call. Took a bit of explaining I was joking.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

What's one of those cost all loaded up now, $100,000?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Buddy has an older 825? Two buckets, forks, tracks, NO HEAT or AC though LOL!! Man, that thing is as handy as a shirt pocket! Love borrowing it. His was a rental unit originally, think he paid about $10K for it. Don't want to know the prices today!!

I know every little trinket that breaks is $300 on up.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

About 20 years back I was offered to get Bobcat front loader for free. With a broken pump though.

That time I lived in the city having no land at all. Now the only thing I can do is try to bite my elbow about that moment.

RandyP, interesting constraction object you deal with. Too wish it will turn out very well.

I like concrete works. (Like and hate, that gray stuff cost like gold when I need it alot)

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Thanks all, I don't even wanna clear with a dozer anymore, its just too dern much fun to run over shit and chop it up. Total cost came to bout 120 with attachments. I been keeping it real busy at 150.00 an hour though. You have to charge heavy for the forestry cutter, its a high wear and maintenance item. randyp

• Like 1

nice wanna loan out the grinder? nothing bad just need to level some frozen cow pies 16f. here now and feeding cows is getting rough. how can you get compaction on clay with that much rain? all I ever got was stuck lol

It wasn't easy, had to dig some back out coupla times and till and plow and air it out. Kept it domed a lil in middle and had a coupla lil drainage ditches on a lower side and bought 600.00 of black plastic to cover it during rains. sheepsfoots aren't recommended for clay, it needs "static compaction" ie dump truck, front end loader, scraper, etc. vibration is not recommended, smooth drum rollers work ok. randyp

I don't mind the foot controls(even though that is all Ive ever run), but the bad part is they are touchy sumbitches. You can't ease up anything. It's all UP or nut'n. Real PITA when you using the forks to load something or set something softly. Of course this machine is run hard/put away wet so it is plenty wore out.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"