R700 V8 utah

fullfuel01

1973 R795ST, factory running V8, 12 speeds, 34k rears, cab is very rough, sleeper is Junk. one owner truck, Cool dual side pipe. not related, I called the guy because I wanted the rears but they are not what I need. I'm just passing the word before it got scrap. located in Utah. he's asking Under 3K$. PM me for his contact info. Please be serious guy.

post-44-0-56133700-1391436821_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I hate to see anything bad happen to this old girl,looks like she's had a bad enough life,but I gotta pass,just too damn far to make it work for me.unless the truck was free,and we all know that won't happen. Hope someone can snag it. I can't help but think that's a 375 in there since its gotta 12 speed. The cab don't look that bad,the sleeper just makes it look worse.

I agree with Superdog,cab don't look all that bad,but if it got wrapped up as hard as it looks like, maybe some frame damage? shame really,could be a neat old truck!..................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.