WHY?

rsb502

:SMOKIE-RT:

That's typical "Reality TV" fare-brainless ineptitude,contrived disaster,shouting matches,manufactured stress over non-issues,etc. Fortunately,most of us (IMHO) don't waste our time with this kind of drivel. WE have REAL problems and issues to deal with B),and don't need that Hollyweird Drama. :lol: I like "Ice Road Truckers" in SPITE of the "drama",because it's close enough to actual reality to be mostly believable,and I just like trucks and the people driving on the show. I watched "Fast-n-Loud" a few times but quickly developed a real dislike for that jackass who tells sellers what they want to hear,("Yeah-my Dad had one of these,and I swore to him I'd restore one JUST like his,in his honor..."),buys it cheap,butchers it and auctions it. Guys that work like him have ruined more deals for me than I can count :angry: .

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

Actually Jim Cantore last night said its actually not an Arctic Vortex. People are using the term improperly. As for shipping wars, I like the show. I know it's bullshit so take it for what it is. Just realize its just stupid entertainment and a huge advertisement for Uship.

I like to watch Highway Thru Hell. Probably the only true towing show on TV. That lizard lick and south beach are more set up and fake than shipping goons.

• Like 1

I am glad this quality "reality" tv has the forethought to place cameras in all the right spots to record all the f.... ups.

It is almost like the know something bad is going to happen......hmmmm.

Does U Ship really think this program actually enhances their image to prospective shipping customers?

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

If I ran U Ship, I would try to make this show the biggest secret on TV and sue them to take it off the air. Anybody that will use them to ship anything after watching that is a freakin idiot.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

My wife watches all those shows. Me I watch "This Old House, the Military Channel and BBC News (Radio Free America) and none of those to ofter eithen, too much real life to live. I'll catch up on the Reality shows when I'm dead and have some free time. :)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Remember in the start of each show they say these are some of their TOP shippers.I can only think what their less then top shippers must do.I had acouple of shippers park their trucks in my yard.I would some time walk over and see what they were hauling,some of them may have used duck tape to chain down the loads.

I'm off TV at all since I'm off my wife about 7 years ago.

About 4 years back I got a TV set at home.

Although to my great happiness there is no antenna cable or aerial itself in my house.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I don't have cable anymore,but those are shows I was or wasn't interested in. I've found that since I shut down the TV I get more done around here. Now,though,I leave the radio on more. Political Talk Radio,mostly. (The cats like that,since I'm out of the house more-keeps 'em from feeling abandoned I imagine.)

Speed

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

I gave up my dish 2.5 yrs ago. Best thing I did. Got tired of paying for CHIT! I miss some shows(like my old Law & Order) and a few others, but I still get This old House on PBS so I'm good. Now I watch old reruns of Rockfords files, Hogans Heroes and Emergency, Cannon, Streets of San Fransico on antenna. Good ol 70's TV shows.

I turned off my land line at the same time so NO harassing phone calls from Dish Network trying to get me back. Got lots of mail for awhile, but even that went away.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Rockford Files-"DON'T GO IN THERE,JIMMIE! THEY'RE GONNA GET YOU FROM BEHI--yep,see? I TOLD ya so..."Great show.

I always stuff DISH's advertising into their reply envelope and send it back to 'em,on THEIR dime. :twothumbsup:

Speed

I don't watch much TV to begin with,and I TRIED to watch some of the "reality" shows but couldn't take it! pretty much all BS as far as I'm concerned! we have a channel called "Retro" that plays all the old shows like Dragnet,Gunsmoke,Emergency,Hill Street Blues etc. I pretty much watch those or an old movie on AMC or TNT.................I actually met that dipshit that drives the KW on "shipping wars" in person,what a douche! real Hollywood type asshole! Lol!.................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.