Wrong sizes

1MACK1

LOL. Guess you don't have a 13'6" height restriction either. Don't you just love auction moves?! I once got a call from a Ford tractor dealer down in Ma that we hauled for. They sent me up to Presque Isle, Me with just a serial number. When we got there it was a riding lawnmower! Lot of room left over on my 48' drop. Oh well, its all by the mile.

• Like 2

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

Permit to 5000mm (16'4" ) std height 4300 mm ( 14' )! Load went 4700mm went out to move a std 40' container the other day then find out its 14' wide x 40 ' long thank god for hourly hire rates any way 7 hours work so far then 10 or 12 hours monday as I have to take to dealer and if he doesn't want then back to clients yard but its all fun

Ever since getting this here smart phone, them upside down pics don't bother me...easy to flip the phone around. The Q10 has a square screen, so it doesn't try to rotate the contents of the screen to maintain the upsidedownedness of the pics. Only thing I DON'T like is no smilies and I can't quote a previous post. Cuts & pastes are also a PITA...but I've always got it with me when I get bored.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Its amazing how you can load things when you want to, Staxx was a little scared loading the white R on top of the Red R, especially when it tried to slide off the car ramps from the trailer up to the tires on the other truck twice! I had more chain on these two to keep em there than a trackhoe, and had the ramps chained out at an angle since the white truck hung over a bit too far to get em all the way up.

post-5240-0-16585800-1387065095_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-35316100-1387065121_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That is one sharp R.

You think we can get a couple of those V8 R models imported around the EPA crap? I would take one!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"