Truck in Paint Shop

Frame is gonna look nice all done up, who did your sandblasting?

The sandblasting is being done by the painter at his shop, he does everything there. He also has 2 paint booth's to fit trucks into to paint a nice operation. The place is called Canal in Uxbridge Ma. I gave the pipes away, a local guy who hauls material into material in to me saw them in my garage and asked if he could have them last month so I gave them to him.

You WILL replace the mud flaps---right?

I figured there would be a comment coming on the Cat flaps,,,,lmao,,,Just an FYI for everyone my truck is a Cat 3406 from the factory,,,,,But yes I have new black Mack flaps for the fenders I got from Watt's.

• Like 1

I figured there would be a comment coming on the Cat flaps,,,,lmao,,,Just an FYI for everyone my truck is a Cat 3406 from the factory,,,,,But yes I have new black Mack flaps for the fenders I got from Watt's.

Store the CAT flaps...semi-old logo with Diesel Power. Nuttin' wrong with a 3406.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

How much to prep and paint?

The prepping and painting of frame and all the parts in the picture that where on the truck almost $5,000. He has four days into just the sandblasting already. I removed all the parts for the fenders, 5th wheel, and head board and tool box's

post-13513-0-94461700-1386462290_thumb.j

• Like 1