Pictures of the Week

other dog

That fire sprinkler hook up had some nice ...uh elbows, kinda wonder if more pipe isn't needed?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

What really pisses me off is the Aholes with the highbeams. Just came out of Lewiston,Id and damn scale was open on 95 and I had no idea where it was and friggen prick behind me had his brights on. Couldn't see shit then got pulled over at the scale. for a chain dragging no ticket or anything but had no idea whet it was. Then got into some snow trying to out run the inbound storm

I love these FNG's that when you pass them,they click on the high beams just as you look in the mirror to come back over! if you don't know how to give someone "the lights' DON'T DO IT!!!!! pisses me off too when people don't use their lights in rain,bad weather!...........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I think that oversize was broke down in the middle of Franklin on Thursday. I came down the hill into town and it was sitting there with no tractor. After I got unloaded and came back up through town they were just going around the turn at 15th st. I saw it at the rest area Friday.

Great pics, as always.

And speaking of assholes and headlights. the latest stoopid driver phenomenon comes as a result of of taller, albeit safer, jersey barriers on divided highways. It seems that John Q. Fourwheeler cannot make the connection between marker lights and an oncoming vehicle. I get hit with highbeams all night because my headlights are not visible to cars heading in the opposite direction.

Jim

thanks for the road trip ! tried to round up pics. of the national Christmas tree but the paper had not put them in there photo bin yet. they got a good pic. of the truck on hwy.20 15 miles east of Tonasket in hanging rock turn in the wrong lane making the turn. will try to post when I get pics.

I love these FNG's that when you pass them,they click on the high beams just as you look in the mirror to come back over! if you don't know how to give someone "the lights' DON'T DO IT!!!!! pisses me off too when people don't use their lights in rain,bad weather!...........................Mark

On all the newer trucks with daytime running lights its all you can do, my service truck is like that and I hate it.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Nice to see the current issue, Tom.

I've got missed some of them before.

My today's favorits are Rt 7 in Ohio and the last, 80's years picture.

Everything else is also interesting to see, thanks.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I think that oversize was broke down in the middle of Franklin on Thursday. I came down the hill into town and it was sitting there with no tractor. After I got unloaded and came back up through town they were just going around the turn at 15th st. I saw it at the rest area Friday.

We left Staten Island Last friday and just made it to Truck world and as we came in seen it sitting there at the welcome center with no tractor. A friend of mine at ATS says they are having alot of problems with that and 2 or 3 other big Tridrives they got. Thinking that one was an automatic with a 4 speed aux. some of the c500's they have have 7 speed autos with the 4 speed aux and can't get past 2nd in the aux as it doesn't have the trans to shift it right or to big of a jump and have to downshift again. Anderson really screwed the pooch on a couple of them.

Also there damn detour in Pa on 80 for 12' wide and over and 12'6 and over sucked the big one