Mack b815sx

Jocko

Hey guys i decided to sell my b815. It has the original mack v8 motor with a quadbox. The motor runs great it just burns a little oil through the valve guides. Im looking to get 5,000 so if your interested let me know u can come down take a look, This truck runs and drives

post-3014-0-28843600-1383579091_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I paid $3000 for mine but the original engine is gone. Runs and drives well so I figure I'm ok with that. I do need 3-4 tires to be comfortalbe with what I'm doing. Keeping the 1100R24's. I was offered $2500 for it. They don't bring much over scrap price unless they are really clean and shiney.

Just figured out what was looking funny with the radiator on this truck. It's a b-81 radiator with the 815 shutters fitted onto it. The bulldog should be in front of the cap not on top of it. That is the narrow skinny version out of the 81's, That was bugging me. The hood doesn't fit right and there is a gap between the shutters and the bumper that isn't supposed to be there.

What is the year and full serial number out of curiosity?

Greg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...