Snow Removal stuff

BKrois

Sweet pic of working Macks though.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Yea when Christie got caught in that bullshit with the weather we were out on standby for many hours doing nothing. Last winter towards the end they waited until it was too late and the roads were FUBR! Then they tell you to get it clean past the curbs and drains.

• Like 1

It was a bit of a culture shock when I experienced my first significant snow after I moved to VA from MA. In MA everything that could swing a blade was used; down here only dumps, a few farm tractors, and the occasional grader using the regular mold board. They never used mixers, trash trucks, or anything else and still don't.

That is why VA is a religious state when it snows; "God put it there and he'll take it away."

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

It was a bit of a culture shock when I experienced my first significant snow after I moved to VA from MA. In MA everything that could swing a blade was used; down here only dumps, a few farm tractors, and the occasional grader using the regular mold board. They never used mixers, trash trucks, or anything else and still don't.

That is why VA is a religious state when it snows; "God put it there and he'll take it away."

Last year when we got a "dusting" of snow down here,i thought long and hard about buying a wrecker! if for nothing else,to recover D.O.T plows,and other tow trucks in the ditch!...............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.