1970 Mack FL700 on Ebay

Good eye! I was in too much of a hurry to post the link and throw it in OD's face to notice the B model.

Well! That is sort of a pissy attitude!

Don't get OD mad at us or he won't do anymore of his stunning photochopping.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

What happened with the grapes?

Oh...good question, I never followed up on the grape story. Turned out that the grape picker tool had a few design flaws, like most of my plans. We ended up spreading a sheet on the ground and using the picker to shake the vines, causing the grapes to fall onto the sheet. Then we picked them up.

I washed them and put them in the wine making device, a new 5 gallon bucket from Lowes, with water and sugar. But I had so few grapes to start with I added some apples to the batch, along with more water and a little more sugar.

It's fermenting nicely, whether it'll be any good or not only time will tell, i've never added apples before.

post-1374-0-34029800-1381074152_thumb.jp

It smells like wine anyway!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Well! That is sort of a pissy attitude!

Don't get OD mad at us or he won't do anymore of his stunning photochopping.

I should've thought of that. Who knows what type of pictorial I could find myself in.

I can't find it.

That's okay.

Who's a good boy? That's right, you are!

Jim

I should've thought of that. Who knows what type of pictorial I could find myself in.

That's okay.

Who's a good boy? That's right, you are!

By the way, could you post some pictures of yourself, preferably one of you looking to the left, right, and straight ahead...no particular reason.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'm guessing from the color it was probably built for the air force. I bought some 5 hole Alcoa awhile back the came off a ex USAF GMC and they were painted too. The paint really kept the aluminum under it nice.

Thats got the same 5th wheel that my Brockway Navy truck has, I think It's rated for 150 ton or somethin crazy like that!

BULLHUSK

did the older Neway have that set up. It's definitely not a Western air ride(later to become Freightliner's Air liner suspension).Those had the smaller double bags. What other was available back then?

I checked a few brochures that are posted online and the only mention of an available air suspension was the Neway ARD-244.

By the way, could you post some pictures of yourself, preferably one of you looking to the left, right, and straight ahead...no particular reason.

I couldn't find any recent pics but I still look pretty much the same.

thereckoning.jpg

• Like 1

Jim