Chrome exhaust

The guy I deal with sells Grand Rock they have all the Mack set ups in the book so you could go stock underneath and GO LARGE on the back. The chrome stuff I bought for my B is nice, still shiny and no cracks/blisters/discoloration/flaws, the stuff I bought for my R was all stock heavy as what they had at the Mack dealer but only about 1/2 the price.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I didn't have any luck with Grand Rock. I bought pipes from Mack and had them ceramic coated. It has been a year and they still look good. The coating has a lifetime guarantee. The muffler guard and flex pipe are stainless and the extension is chrome.

First pic is new, second and third taken this August.

post-3289-0-12846000-1378420828_thumb.jp

post-3289-0-41631400-1378421167_thumb.jp

post-3289-0-03627400-1378421188_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I have Dynaflex parts and United Pacific stacks and reducers on mine, I dig my 6 stacks, you can get a set of stacks with internal mufflers that woiuld be nice with a 6 cyl truck the E9 trucks arent that loud but a 6 cyl will be loud.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I put Lincoln Chrome pipes on my Superliner this past winter. Got them from 4 State Truck Parts. I think if I remember right 6" 7' miter cut ran me around $250 each so with Ups to Detroit, exchange on the money and duty at the border I about $680 invested.

post-814-0-12203400-1378857769_thumb.jpg

post-814-0-80166700-1378857828_thumb.jpg

• Like 1