Nice mobile home....

Bigdogtrucker

Now THAT is a toy hauler.

Maybe I should look into it. have all my tools, spare tires, stuff, AND a better place than the doghouse.

Not that I spend any time there

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

HMM That's an idear right there I wonder if my Landlord would let me move a trailer like this on an empty RV LOT Here a couple lots down from where I currently live here in the trailerhood .

Got plenty of buddies w/ day cab tractors I could get a 53' dry box trailer in on the lot easy & I live on a corner & I can back a 1 ton Ford & 1 ton Dodge w/ 25' tire trailer & still have room so I know a 53' trailer will fit in here plus id have 15 more feet to live in as I live in a 12' x40' 1 bedroom trailer .

it would be my luck my bosses would want the tires off the trailer for recaps & take the virgin tire & replace them w/ caps .... :loldude:

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Would that be like "low income" housing?

What? nooooo.... its a 53', a 40' on spoke 20" wheels is low income housing!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Yours had a stage, this just had clutter.

those step deck trailers do have an awful nice stage up front, I bet we could get a few rows of seats in there behind the "stage" for shows at the next truck show, you want me to make a couple calls to line up the appropriate "talent"?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"