a few more pics B61T

I got a seat that looks the same from a parted out B Model several years ago. It needs to be cleaned up, painted and recovered. It should be a definate improvement over the standard bench seat. I'm not sure of the brand, I'll need to check. It's nice to have the battery cut off convientent. I put mine at the battery box and sometimes forget to turn it off along with the key switch. Next time in the garage the low air buzzer has been going for who knows how long.

Wow...the interior turned out great too! Nice work.

I have TWO bostrom seats in my truck. I really like them, rides fine for me and the g/f. Mine had recovered in a black tweet like cloth(pretty tough material), hers is still original black vinyl. I got about 5 or 6 seats from a friend that retired from Timkens. They go through them constantly in the straddle trucks(that haul the steel to the storage yards). I still have a few laying the back, not sure how complete they are. Broken brackets and such from wear/tear. Timken would just pitch them instead of repairing them.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"