No Longer an Antique Truck Owner

where was the box company out of Terry? my cousin has a white R that looks about identical to one of the ones in the last pic. his is an 88 with a 300 and 5 speed and is about mint. came from a cardboard and box company out of New Hampshire.

The company at the time was called Wabash Fibre Box and was located in Ft Wayne, IN. When we won the lease we bought out the other leasing companies 671/10 speed powered Fleetstars and provided them with 300/5speed R Models. I believe we renewed twice with them which means 3 sets of trucks. This was the 1st group and the 3 group was some of the last R's that Parrish Leasing ordered before they went to CH612's.

Terry Hate to hear bout your B Model . But glad he found a good home .

I went through something similar a few years ago w/ my namesake & dads ole B Model . But in the long run a local farmer & buddy of mine saved "old dog" From the scrap yard & has him to put under his lowboy trailer to move his dozer from from the farm to the different fields he has .

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: