Is the world flat?

bullhusk

Well according to our fearless leader................ If your not on board with his Global warming kick and you think COAL is a good thing for America.................... Well your just one of those people that think the world is flat!!!! He said it It's been on the news all morning!! I feel sorry for all the coal people in this country but ya gotta get on your unions and stop this madness!! This will affect all of us, but this MORON has another 3 more years.................... So TELL ME AGAIN OBAMA PEOPLE.... WHY DID YA VOTE FOR HIM??????... I know Russia loves him!!

BULLHUSK

Ernie, Don't worry about those that voted for him. You can't fix stupid. He got less votes in 2012 than 2008. Show me the three million that voted for McCain and didn't show up to vote in 2012? And they tell you there's no voter fraud?

Ernie, Don't worry about those that voted for him. You can't fix stupid. He got less votes in 2012 than 2008. Show me the three million that voted for McCain and didn't show up to vote in 2012? And they tell you there's no voter fraud?

You my friend have hit the nail on the head!!! Those are the more stupid people that said "I Just don't think Mitt knows what us working people are going through so I'm not voting" We are drowning stupid!! Are ya gonna throw back the life pres. Cause it's not your color?? Or would you rather drown!!!!$&?!/:;&$@

BULLHUSK

You my friend have hit the nail on the head!!! Those are the more stupid people that said "I Just don't think Mitt knows what us working people are going through so I'm not voting" We are drowning stupid!! Are ya gonna throw back the life pres. Cause it's not your color?? Or would you rather drown!!!!$&?!/:;&$@

BULLHUSK

Did they really not vote? Or did millions of votes not get counted? Will we ever know?

Hope you dont think popular vote actually means anything in the presidential election, cause it dont your vote doesnt mean squat!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

And now one of his "advisers" owns most of the company that has the pipe line that will take up the slack when Keystone is is vetoed

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/27/critics-accuse-keystone-foe-hypocrisy-over-oil-investment-history/

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

if you live in New York, youd know where the votes came from. all the welfare scum I drive by everyday on my way home from work after sweating my ass off. they vote for him cause they don't want their welfare taken away, viscious cycle. I think these idiots want 2/3 of the population on welfare and government programs so they can control them.

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Well, being a glass half full kind of guy, gotta say... When we have this gigantic influx of new citizens (illegals under a new mass amnesty program) at least half the jobs they take will be from people who voted stupid in the last election. Kind of a poetic justice there.

And, there will never be border enforcement. Liberals don't want it, RINO republicans don't want it, the us chamber of commerce doesn't want it, and nobody gives a damn what middle-class working Americans want. Union leaders strangely quite after pullling out all the stops to get this bum elected..

Well, being a glass half full kind of guy, gotta say... When we have this gigantic influx of new citizens (illegals under a new mass amnesty program) at least half the jobs they take will be from people who voted stupid in the last election. Kind of a poetic justice there.

And, there will never be border enforcement. Liberals don't want it, RINO republicans don't want it, the us chamber of commerce doesn't want it, and nobody gives a damn what middle-class working Americans want. Union leaders strangely quite after pullling out all the stops to get this bum elected..

THis was in my latest DAV news letter.

THREE PRESIDENTS

The people that are in Congress in Washington ,

tell us they can not deport 12 million illegal's?

We probably need to vote all of them out of office

and send them back to school to learn history!

We pay more to illegal's in welfare than it would cost to deport them!

Our career politicians need to work for the voters

and the good of the United States of America , not the lobbyist and big business.

HOOVER, TRUMAN AND EISENHOWER

Here is something that should be of great interest

for you to pass around.

I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover

ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens

in order to make jobs available to American citizens

that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII

to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower

deported 13 million Mexican nationals!

The program was called 'Operation Wetback'

so that American WWII and Korean veterans

had a better chance at jobs.

It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegal's back then,

they can sure do it today!!

I lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information,

enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine

and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder.

Don't forget to pay your taxes...

12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Did they really not vote? Or did millions of votes not get counted? Will we ever know?

I don't know, but I have heard, or seen on facebook, that he got more votes in Ohio than the actual population of Ohio. I wouldn't doubt it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.