Dumbass of the day

slpwlker

Just one more reason working for the RailRoad is better than me trucking full time, Id kill that guy.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

This is what happens when you piss me and my boys (and girls) off.....This pus-bag in this R-Model portable gas station cut me off one night and then gave me the finger- so me and my boys said "Yeah we can't allow you to disrespect us in such fashion." That's me in the mohawk in my younger days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmf-HCCZYOg

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

This is why bulkhead-mounted automatic belt-fed weapons should be legal for me.

HMMMMM? I can see hood mounted GE miniguns on the Superliner! Maybe a 240 on the roof in a remote turret?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Wonder if I can get a GAU 8 on my truck? its almost as long as the truck when you count the ammo drum but something about 30mm 6690 grain HEI rounds firing at 68rounds a second makes me happy!

The sad part of this its in most cases the trainer is doing the driving cause student is too tired to drive.Were I haul out of there is a driver training camp near by and we have to wait on them at ever corner or stop light so instructor can show all of them the way to turn with out a roll over and there is in most cases three students in each truck. I was at the tire shop one day when they came in and three student was with the instructor waiting on a ok to patch a tire that should have been discarded years back. All three of the drivers quite and walked back some were. One said we only get to drive two hrs per week and they had only drove a few min till they found a flat.This student did not think he was going learn to drive before he was giving a test.

glenn akers

What isn't in the vid is me finally topping the upgrade and running him down. we are only 120k but I don't like running 80 with the weight. not for long periods. I got close enough to get there saftey number and called told them I had it on vid also. I got some numbers from a friend that worked there and might go higher up the food chain. He was in the next rest area that I was thinking about stopping at to which he would of gotten a piece of my mind. Was hoping to see them at Little America but never got that to happen. Got that cam just for recording after the an accident we had a few months ago and the other cam Ann uses well the feed needs signal or nothing happens. So she has that for broadcasting and I have this for recording only. Tired of the he said she said

• Like 1

My Buddy pulls power only for Rexdon and has been hit twice in truck stops on 34 hr breaks and once on the road all by big company steering wheel holders, he has three cameras in his now, one on the windshield in to see what he sees, and one on each side looking down and back, I have seen some of the footage and it ticks me off pretty bad what trucking has come to.

Not saying it is any safer but this is why we do 34's in motel hotels. Very funny about where I park. Being oversize and not even with the lowboy in general it takes a damn field to get out of a spot if the jackasses park funny.

I am currently involved in an argument with a few drivers on another forum I belong regarding the courtesy flash.....going around in circles with hot shots.....good times

if you dont know where your corners are.....STAY THE FUCK HOME......

I don't flash my lights anymore. Maybe on occasion but thats it. No need.

guess no one waits for the courtesy flash of the headlights anymore? hell its hard to even get a fellow truck driver to wave to you anymore when they pass you going the other direction.

Courtesy flash??? I never got any during the 400 mile Macungie trip last week. I gave every truck a "courtesy flash" that passed me and very few "signaled" back. I am beginning to think these new drivers have no idea what a "courtesy flash" means. Although the DRL (daytime running lights) make it more difficult to recognize.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"