those 1050C are not real John-Deere they are nade by Liebherr .

Does Deere actually make anything other than backhoes, the excavators are Hitachis the dozers and track loaders are Leibherr don't know about the wheel loaders I've never had to work on one yet.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Does Deere actually make anything other than backhoes, the excavators are Hitachis the dozers and track loaders are Leibherr don't know about the wheel loaders I've never had to work on one yet.

Small & medium dozers are DEERE's the bigger ones (1050C) are Liebherr , I don't think that Excavators are all Hitachi's the deere brand are still made in USA.

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

Small & medium dozers are DEERE's the bigger ones (1050C) are Liebherr , I don't think that Excavators are all Hitachi's the deere brand are still made in USA.

Ive been on the excavators from the 85C on up to a 370 and they were all hitachi parts, I think the largest newer Deere dozer I have been around was an 850 had Deere on the boxes, the deere track loader was all leibherr. I know they still make their backhoes, or theyre really good at disguising them anyway.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Ive been on the excavators from the 85C on up to a 370 and they were all hitachi parts, I think the largest newer Deere dozer I have been around was an 850 had Deere on the boxes, the deere track loader was all leibherr. I know they still make their backhoes, or theyre really good at disguising them anyway.

did not know about that , thank you for the info.

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

If it runs big if might be able to track down who owns it and see if it is for sale

My friend knows who owns the land and I would assume the same guy also owns the machine. It looked runable.

It looks like they still dump in the pit so it probably works once a year when it starts getting messy.

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, i kept the 80 R. I had it for sale while I was ailing, seems like all that ever called was peoples from Nigeria. Im throwing dirt in it again, it and the 86 are hauling a pond. Both are running fine, the 80 is air conditioned and its working real fine! They are both pulling some grunt holes with dirt falling off both sides, dern, its hard to beat those funny looking upsides down rear end punkins off in the dirt! I will have to get some pics of them laboring. randyp

• Like 2