Hello My Name Is:

Barry

We talked about bringing BMT Name Tags to the next show..are you guys all in favor? If so, I'll bring a roll of "Hello My Name Is:" Stickers and we can write BMT and a username on them! I think this would be cool! Shout out in this thread and then stop at our Booth Friday or Saturday to get a name sticker!!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Sounds good! I am actually working on printing some custom BMT name tags that we can write our names/usernames on! So, stop at the Watt's Booth Friday and/or Saturday morning and pick up a tag! Then we will be able to spot other BMT members throughout the show all weekend!

The BMT photo opp will be at noon on Saturday at our show booth.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

sounds good wondering if when you do the pictures of the show you could add the name of the owner and truck year- model and where there from, I enjoy knowing where a truck is from that way if I'm in the area later I can try to look it up, even if you only add it on the card for in the window I think it would be nice to know, thanks tom