New truck maybe.

mack mhe9

Hmm, Im not gonna see the Superliner get parked again am I? Other than that its a sweet looking truck, I say go for it.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

What happen to your ch?

Who needs a CH when you can have an MH, M is higher in the alphabet than C so its gotta be better, and if that wasnt enough then hell have an RW and an MH, some guys have it all I tell ya.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Does anyone know the truck? History? I've been looking for awhile to find one with air ride. There's one in Pa with a V8 but I really wanted a 6cyl. I know but I really want to Hot Rod a 6 to see what I can get out of it. I don't want to be limited buy a computer like the E-tech. And once again if it shuts of I want to be able to figure it out.

That would be freakin awesome to have the matching paint schemes and the RW is White already so it wouldnt be a real stretch.

looking closely at the MH pics and that truck had the cab extensions on it, whats the odds htats the truck from that pic? now that would be neat to have a truck used in a promo pic.

I to have been studying the 2 trucks. Even though the side wings may be gone I thought the exhaust was out to the side more on a truck with out the wings? But my 84 had duals so I'm not sure on that. And where can I get that calendar or a good photo of it thanks