T-Party

bullhusk

Ya know, last Nov. my wife and some friends just hangin around BS'n at the local waterin hole shoootin the sh-t, just after the BOZO got re-elected. Now I said what the hell happened to the TEA Party?? Ya know the one's that turned the mid term elections over to the Rep party, and gave the House back to the Rep. Party?? Remember those guys??? And we all said the same thing.... I doonn no?? Where the hell was they???.... Well now we know..NOW DON'T WE!!!! Those Dirty sons of bitches in Washington should all go to JAIL every last one of them!! Yes even OBAMA!! Obama this guy is a joke, He's like the piano player at the local whore house, he plays there every night and the night that they get raided he heads for the door!! A cop grabs him and says 'Hey where do you think your goin??' Well ya see officer I'm only the piano player, I don't know what the hell goes on upstairs... So my friend what we have as our pres. is a piano player of the biggest little whore house in Washington!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

Ernie have a couple of cold ones and it want matter until tomorrow again. He's not worth the publicity.

mike

Your right Mike, It's just sad the way the power of this adm. Is used against us honest working people with a different opinion

BULLHUSK

The times are different now, it's not about hard work and honesty. Obama won bc of his stance on same sex marriage and pro choice, 2 topics Romney never gave a straight answer to and people knew he didn't support.

I just don't see how you think you can win an election when you tell people that your not gonna support them? It's like goin to a job interview and telling the boss what you will and won't do, don't expect a phone call back. Maybe it's me, but the repubs have done nothing but put clowns on stage. You got McCain with one foot in the grave and you paired him up with some idiot that no one even knew. Makes sense right? Then you get a guy who makes more in one day then you do in a year and he's suppose to care about you? I don't get it

This isn't going to go over well, but I just can't get behind most republican policies. I will happily vote for a guy like obama long before I vote for a Romney. Many of the policies put in place by the republican party over the last 30 years have a lot to do with our country being were it is today. Dismantling workers rights and union busting have led to a stagnant wages for working class america, while the upper crust of corporate america has seen a 600% increase in wages. If anything, we all should stand together and focus on ways to increase our hourly pay, and increase in the hourly rate for the services we provide. I am a gun owner, and I think that the gun issue is a stupid sideshow that republicans want us to focus on while they introduce and try to pass legislation that will take away our guaranteed overtime pay after 40 hours worked. I could go on, but I think you get my point. There are much bigger issues, that affect a much bigger picture, and I think the current administration serves the interests of the majority of a Americans pretty well. Go ahead and attack my statement, but please do so with fact based arguments!

• Like 1

Go ahead and attack my statement, but please do so with fact based arguments!

Feel free to cite the sources or annotate "your" facts and statements that support the conclusion.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I think that the banks should be kicked in the ass, because they are not lending to he mom and pap companies who truly make our economy . Obama should force the banks with all the money they get at 0% and also put money in projects to get this country back in the game! Well with two collapsed bridges and more to come we should spend money here. All these loans to clean energie electric cars and solar has failed, and dont forget all the billions we send overseas. I was born in the Netherlands if a recession hit the governement started to spent billions saved up from all taxes we paid in infrastructures, new ports, new highways and bridges. Yes we paid high taxes but the work was goings e unemployment was low. I have no problem in going in to a deficit as long we spent this in our country in infrastructure to stay competitive! As mentioned above non has happened and obummer has not put poeple to work. Washington is a buddy buddy club where and don't care about our poeple only about hem selfs and lining there pockets!

This isn't going to go over well, but I just can't get behind most republican policies. I will happily vote for a guy like obama long before I vote for a Romney. Many of the policies put in place by the republican party over the last 30 years have a lot to do with our country being were it is today. Dismantling workers rights and union busting have led to a stagnant wages for working class america, while the upper crust of corporate america has seen a 600% increase in wages. If anything, we all should stand together and focus on ways to increase our hourly pay, and increase in the hourly rate for the services we provide. I am a gun owner, and I think that the gun issue is a stupid sideshow that republicans want us to focus on while they introduce and try to pass legislation that will take away our guaranteed overtime pay after 40 hours worked. I could go on, but I think you get my point. There are much bigger issues, that affect a much bigger picture, and I think the current administration serves the interests of the majority of a Americans pretty well. Go ahead and attack my statement, but please do so with fact based arguments!

Republican policies, did us very well in this country for the first 6 years of GW. It was when the Dem's took control (Nancy out of her mind P and Dod and Barney side show Frank) and the crew took control. And about the Union's How about are piano playin Pres Obama and the Pipe Line job???? It's the Rep. party thats gonna take control and get it passed!! And how about the trillions of dollars spent on Solendra and all the rest of this guys stupid moves. Obama can not run a candy store never mind this county! Has he done anything about the price of gas?? NO and why not ? when we where payin 1.87 a gl when GW was pres. the left was havin a field day about the Bush Oil Man and the Bush family and how they are milkin us dry at the pump! Well he must really love Obama @ 3 to 4 bucks a gl This Pres has lied to us over and over again and again and now the IRS has Fox news under fire and they have this guy Rosen the reporter under investigation and also his parents too!! But yet Eric Holder said nothing and did nothing about the two Black Panthers holding pipes in there hands outside the vote station in Philly pa. If Romney was voted in I'll bet you that right now the wheels would be in motion for the Keystone pipeline (union) The coal ind. would be gearing up to bring back the workers that this adm. has forced them to let go (UMW) last time I checked they are union workers, and then we would be gearing up to start drilling and fracking on Fed land (something this pres. will not do) Leather necks all union workers. Romney's thinkin would have had the trucking ind. with dump trucks Cement tankers heavy equipment water trucks for fracking sand stone Ind, restaurents to feed all of these new workers, clothing stores shoe stores and best of all................. no more free shit from Obama cause ya gotta get your ass outta the house and get to work!! Ya know why?? .. cause now ya got work .... So please tell me again why you would happily vote for a guy like Obama again?? The fact is Obama has failed miserably and that is a fact! The proof is in the pudding that Obama has made for us and we are tasting it every day that he is pres.

BULLHUSK

love watching Bill O'BRIAN and HANNITY every nite.those idiot democrate lovers he gets on sure like putting there foot in there mouth.just like that vice pres you guys got only he has a bigger mouth cause he can get both feet in there at the same time

Ever listen to Alan Colmes? His phones would be dead if it weren't for Conservatives trying to penetrate his thick skull with some common sense.

Jim

Fracking is the dumbest shit ever, let's contaminate drinking water! Yay!

Show us some facts on that... And not the the video where the producer of the film hooks the water line up to the natural gas line.......and got caught. Anyone who lives nere the swamps of NJ like I did knows that gas (swamp gas ) has been commin outa the ground 1,000 years before fracking

BULLHUSK

Even the unions are turning against Obama....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/25/unions-reliable-democratic-supporters-split-from-president-on-obamacare/

...and if you don't trust Fox News for reporting the news accurately, Huffington Post is saying the same thing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/unions-obamacare-may-jeopardize-health-benefits_n_3330074.html

Nice to see that even those with their heads buried deepest are starting to see the light.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Im in a union forced to do so by CSX to keep my job and as such my union doesnt give two shits about me, all they want is my $86/mo. I cant even get a copy of the contract we work under from my union I have to get it from another union and the local they dropped me in is in Selkirk NY, I live in Bell Buckle TN not gonna get to many meetings and I damn sure cant get any help from em I have never even met a union rep in 3 years. The union was all for King Nothing (O Bummer) pressured everyone to vote for him and they couldnt give me one damn reason why other than they wanted my money and they wanted to control my vote. I say unions arent worth a crap anymore, the country was built by union labor but now they just want a check like everybody else they dont care about the workers either.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Even the unions are turning against Obama....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/25/unions-reliable-democratic-supporters-split-from-president-on-obamacare/

...and if you don't trust Fox News for reporting the news accurately, Huffington Post is saying the same thing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/unions-obamacare-may-jeopardize-health-benefits_n_3330074.html

Nice to see that even those with their heads buried deepest are starting to see the light.

Where's the big mouth Jimmy Hoffa JR now?? Ya know the guy who said 'We should take em out' (the tea party) Did he forget who took his father out?? let me see now..... was it RFK the REP.?? Let's just hope they keep it up Rowdy Rebel !!!

BULLHUSK

I'm not anti-union I've been a member of the Teamster in good standing for over 42 years, but the unions today don't care about the members anymore

The Union Cares!! I get mail almost every day telling me how them and the president are standing behind me. I've been in 282 since 1972, now times have changed from for the members , to for the members money!

This helpsO be a good king tho

.http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/Obama-media-first-amendment-wall-street-journal/2013/05/28/id/506648?promo_code=F470-1&utm_source=Fox

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE