there was one forsale here in new York about ten years ago. Jeff Huff of vintage tracks in bloomfield ny has one.

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

With what's going on these days. I've had some extra time for looking at things on the inter web .  I've been chatting with others about old tractors and construction equipment. 

I thought It was interesting that one of my searches led me here. Back to the BMT website. 

I know this loader. I haven't run it, or even heard it running. I was just fortunate to get a bit of a personal tour form one of the owners employees. 

Thanks 41 chevy ,for the great run down on it . Its very interesting. 

Thats me on it, fall of 2013.  

149523585_Image2.jpg.5dccbb48603e8adbca918e5d7ff6b0c9.jpg

Keith 

2 hours ago, GreenGiant2 said:

That's the rare bird. Based on a td-9 chassis. Who's machine.

Thats amazing ,that its based on a TD-9. Sure doesn't resemble one . 

Its James Dick's. Its the machine that's in the very first post. He's a very nice man  that likes to see history preserved . He has saved a lot of old iron from being turned into pop cans and razor blades. 

Keith 

On 4/10/2020 at 3:25 PM, 85snowdog said:

With what's going on these days. I've had some extra time for looking at things on the inter web .  I've been chatting with others about old tractors and construction equipment. 

I thought It was interesting that one of my searches led me here. Back to the BMT website.

I know this loader. I haven't run it, or even heard it running. I was just fortunate to get a bit of a personal tour form one of the owners employees. 

Thanks 41 chevy ,for the great run down on it . Its very interesting. 

Thats me on it, fall of 2013.  

149523585_Image2.jpg.5dccbb48603e8adbca918e5d7ff6b0c9.jpg

Yes I was lucky to be at the Spring Thaw Show up north at the time when it was being unloaded. Had a very interesting talk about it and the resto done on it.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Wow! I have never seen a Hough tracked loader. And I have a bunch of IH history books and have never seen that mentioned. I know mostly the wheel loaders and the Paylogger tree skidders were made in Quebec Canada.

I have ran a couple Hough wheel loaders, a 65 and the 560. The 560 was strong. We used to use it to move the crushers and lift parts for the crushers.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...