Great Dane Pup Trailer

Are you bringing the rolls to the picnic friday night?

Ron

Yea, right...Martian rolls - out of this world and better than the ones made in PA. :whistling:

I will have a dry place to sit if it rains.

Are you bringing "horse dumplings" for dessert? :tease:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

JT - been busy with the trailer recently. I hope you like the addition. :whistling:

Now you need the Johnson's wax/buffer and get after that floor!we re-did our trailer floors about once a year at Atlas,makes it easier to move things,and looks nice LOL!...........but seriously,truck and trailer look great!..........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I have seen some furniture vans done with an epoxy product from Key Polymer Floor Restore. It would make the floor like glass. It was something that was available through Trailmobile parts or Utility trailers.

Oh, nice pole!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I have seen some furniture vans done with an epoxy product from Key Polymer Floor Restore. It would make the floor like glass. It was something that was available through Trailmobile parts or Utility trailers.

Oh, nice pole!

Most any good trailer supply carries that,or its equivilant,we used Key Polymer on almost all out trailers with good results,only drawback is it takes WAY longer to cure then what the instructions call for!....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Most any good trailer supply carries that,or its equivilant,we used Key Polymer on almost all out trailers with good results,only drawback is it takes WAY longer to cure then what the instructions call for!....................................Mark

Who reads the instructions?-

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

And if Ken had bought a 53 footer, there would be room for a bowling alley

.......and more wimmmin!

Oh well...just seems you can't please everyone. Perhaps I can solict "sponsors" at the show. I will have a donation bucket for those who want to contribute. Contribute to what I don't know but I will decide after I get the funds. Maybe "Farmer's Truck, Trailer, Car, Tractor, Toy, and Wimmin" fund. :tease:

Ken

Hopefully the donation will be tax deductible!

If OD brings the wimmmin, there will be lots of dollar bills.

Jim

Remember...never put a dollar bill in your mouth....you don't know where it was before. :whistling:

I am definitely not for profit,

Ken