Macungie?

vision386

Like Yarnall, I will wake up in my own bed...I live about 20 miles away at Exit 67 of I-78. I'll be there with the 1958 F.W.D. Firetruck, in my usual spot over in the second-to-last row on the far right if you are standing at the main entrance to the park looking in at the fields. You can't miss me, I'm the only F.W.D. truck there (and no you smart asses it's not the F.W.D. powered by a mechanical asshole green leaker lawn boy satan's engine anti-christ 2-stroke. I always have my pop-up set up, if anyone wants to stop by and say hello and take a load off your feet for a few minutes and cool off out of the sun please by all means keep walking stop and rest for a few minutes!!! Also if you did not bring a truck, but have a bunch of stuff and want to leave it in one of my compartments or under the truck, please feel free to do so (I'm not responsible for theft!!!) I'm taking off from work on Friday, will bring the truck out on Friday and have the old lady pick me up Friday evening and then drop me off Saturday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Mike Y, I was driving through Boyertown on Sunday - twice - and I don't know how I missed your pole barn. That building has to be large enough to block sunlight. Looking forward to seeing your equipment up there. (I'd like to get a job as your assistant truck-schlepper!) Brad

My son and I will be at the ATCA show in Macungie also on saturday, from Jersey with cameras ready; a father's day tradition; See you at high noon! We will be at the ATHS Metro Jersey Chapter show at Automatic Switch Co. in Florham Park on Sunday June 9th also. Some of you guys have been at that show with trucks as I have come to know after joining BMT.

I just called the hotel (Hawthorne Suites, Fogelsville) and I am in for Thursday thru Saturday nights. Let me know if anyone is interested in doing something Turdsday evening.

Ken, I will probably walk to Cracker Barrel, especially if I drive my MH. You are welcome to join me/us. I will try to get a dog at Yocco's too before I leave.

Ken, I will probably walk to Cracker Barrel, especially if I drive my MH. You are welcome to join me/us. I will try to get a dog at Yocco's too before I leave.

For you guys stayong right there at the 100/78 Interchange by the Cracker Barrell- if you have a chance, walk down the street past the Cracker Barrel, to the bar down on the right at the stop sign, I cannot remember the name for the life of me. The food is absolutely FANTASTIC. I usually have dinner there on Saturday nights with Robert Gabrick and some Sterliing Truck nuts.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Any ideas of how to go with a truck overseas?

I'm going to Utrecht (Amsterdam yet), don't know when though.

hello vlad.

then i will see you there i hope.

you live in ru7ssia so you can drive all thru Russia and then there is just a small piece of water to cross and then you are on the other site.

then you can drive thru Alaska,canada to the usa.

no problem.

Leon.

Leon, it is really the great idea, I just haven't mind it!

I think, if I go there at a right time I can cross that small water part on ice.

Anyway I should go so far east in winter only when all Siberian swamps are frozen.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I get to stay with the inlaws a short 20 miles away..then lunch at Yocco`s for sure...

Oh boy! i can taste a "Yocco-dog" right now!.....................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Got my plane ticket bought last night.Looking forward to the show and meeting a few more of you BMT'ers that I didn't meet at Lititz! :clock_logo:

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

plannin on leavin with the B early friday morning, would like to be at Macungie around 10ish. the fiance and i are stayin at the Hawthorne Suites and usually have lunch at the macungie pub either friday or sat. might have a few adult beverages with us at the show WITH a coozie of course and only if i leave the truck there. been going to the show off and on for 20 years and this is the first year i am bringin a truck. hope to see u all there

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg