Gift from grand son.

41chevy

Released from Nassau County Jail Monday after serving 10 days for stealing $75000.00 in engines on . Arrested by Suffolk P.D. this morning for trying to steal a new Mustang from Sayville Fords service dept...not even 24 hours. . .Life is good.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Just had no words for the first moment when read.

It looks to me you didn't need to spend those $500. He just makes his way like you wanted to. Looks like he would increase a criminal until feel a limit. Who knows how much is enough for him? Too sorry that all relates to your family. Do you have the only grand son?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Vlad I have a good grandson and a bad grandson. One works for H.O.Penn Caterpillar Dealer, the other is a thief.

Suffolk County has a whole different attitude on crime and punishment. He will do time in jail, either in Riverhead or Yaphank or even possibly Upstate. If he gets Suffolk County jail, he will end up in their road gang or on the Suffolk Jails Farm.

His Momma said to his aunt (my other daughter in law) when she called that they got him and they can keep him. Don't call back. She's one tough lady. I'm glad she's my daughter in law! Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Released from Nassau County Jail Monday after serving 10 days for stealing $75000.00 in engines on . Arrested by Suffolk P.D. this morning for trying to steal a new Mustang from Sayville Fords service dept...not even 24 hours. . .Life is good.

Sorry to hear that Paul, don't know if there is a military school that would work on him. Maybe that would help maybe not.

Sorry to hear that Paul, don't know if there is a military school that would work on him. Maybe that would help maybe not.

My opinion matches my daughter in laws, the best cure will happen in jail. It will kill him or cure him. My Polish comes out and I'll hold a grudge till hell freezes over. In my world he is a non person. Paul

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

The sad thing I knew this would happen again. Give the kid a slap on the wrist and he won't change. They think they are invincable and can get away with anything. Hopefully he will serve some real jail time now he is a repete offender.

At least we can hope. Look on the bright side, he might make a new boyfriend named bubba.

I doubt it.

41Chevy what does his liberal aunt have to say now? I bet her tail is tucked between her legs......

Typical liberal both of them , it's every bodies fault but his, the schools, the neighborhood, his mom and pop my wife and I are all to blame, not the fact that he made his choices.

He went to a school that has a 98% graduation rate and 76% go to college or technical school. The neighborhood...grew up on a 25 acre farm / general auto and equipment repair shop in Matituck L.I.. His mom and pop provided all the kids needed BUT their allowance was from chores IE. raking leaves, helping around the house and yard and such. The only mandatory thing was church on sunday and to dress properly for it. When they got older and wanted a car or special cloths, they needed to work for them (with a few bucks sneaked in from Granpa and grandmomma)

The Liberal aunt and son are typical obamaites everybody else is the problem. They are standing behind him because they feel he "justs needs some understanding and time to find his path in life" I told her his path is a life in the gutter, in jail as the soap holder in the shower or death. Any of which is HIS Choice.

On the flip side, they are getting a bank loan to bail him out and get a lawyer for him. Can't wait to see the end result of this event.... :twothumbsup:

P.T.CHESHIRE

A bank loan, a lawyer - BS!

I think you don't need to involve yourself into that second story.

Things will go its way and we sorry know it would be.

You better care about the engines and polish up one more car.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I thought if you can't afford a lawyer one will be appointed to you? These idiots are going to put themselves into debt for this schumck? He needs to man up and take the consequences for his actions. These libs need to stop babying him and let him learn the hard way. If his own parents gave up on him, there is no hope.

Too bad it's not like the old days where you tie a pillowcase over his head and then take him for a long ride in the trunk of a Lincoln down a dirt road, then make him get on his knees with a .45 behind his head then CLICK. Then you tell him next time it's going to be loaded. Then drive away and let him figure out how to get untied and back home on his own.

Wait, is that's not politically correct now is it?

They want to get him a lawyer because " pubic defenders are losers" :) you know today's liberal rules. . . if it costs more it's better and everything can be fixed by throwing money at it. I figure the minute he's out he will be gone and they will be left holding the bag. . . so to speak. . . I promise I won't laugh!

The family dynamics are simple. We have traditional family values, which appear to be out of step with most of the people here. My son developed his liberal way after he got married. His wife grew up in Boston and endeared her self to me the first time I met her. She came to our house for Easter and turned her nose up at our sheep, pigs, rabbits and chickens. Some day I'll have to tell her the lamb and Hossenfeffer she ate every Easter was the animals she saw in the barn. :whistling:

I actually find this dog and pony show amusing. The liberals asked me what was more important to care about than the "poor misguided child". I suggested she ride past our property and look at the 6 acres we lease to Pindar Wineries that was under 4 feet of salt water or the 4 acres we least to Delia Sod Farms that was under salt water from Hurricane Sandy. None of which will be farmed for the foreseeable future.

Vlad, I worked on the final alignment of my AC chassis and pre fit all the mounts and brackets that need to be riveted on also. So that when I I take it to Chesapeake Boat Works in Virginia to have it riveted in 3 weeks it is all set and marked and ready to go. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

A guy we know treated his son a little too good for years until the money ran out. Well the kid had a drug addiction and would steal anything from anybody to scrap including his father. That included motors, radiators, trailers, trucks, excavator/payloader buckets. so he asks his father for gas money one day instead uses it to buy drugs runs out of gas about a 1/4 mile away from the farm and breaks into a ladys house. went to jail for a year and just got out a couple weeks ago

Matt

The fact that a family member would do this to you Paul is probably what would burn my butt the most if it were me, I would be beyond angry. Hopefully a judge will grow a set and give him the time in jail that he deserves and while he's away the good lord will grab a hold of his heart and send him down a better path. That's my hope.

Mike, I see from my end he can't / won't be fixed. The liberal son and daughter in law seem to go by this credo now.

Old Version we were taught,:

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

Updated Version from the Feds:

Give a man a welfare check, a free Obama phone with unlimited minutes, free internet, cash and praise for his illegitimate children , food stamps via EBT card, free housing, free contraceptives, free healthcare & medicaid, ninety-nine weeks of unemployment, free medicine and dope. Then show him where to go so the nanny state can wipe his a$$ for him when it comes to any personal responsibility for his life… Paul

Never truer words spoken! its a damn shame,but thats what its coming to!..........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.