Gift from grand son.

41chevy

That's so terrible!! If I did anything like that, (I certainly wouldn't anyway) going to jail would be a privledge. If I didn't go to jail, I would have the absolute most miserable life phisically possible and a short one at that. There is no forgiveness for doing that to a family member. A thief is the absolute worst person that could possibly exist. I sure hope that he gets a severe amount of punishment but there is no punishment severe enough to suit the crime of having a criminal mind.

Ben

P.S. Did you get your motors and stuff back okay?

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

That's so terrible!! If I did anything like that, (I certainly wouldn't anyway) going to jail would be a privledge. If I didn't go to jail, I would have the absolute most miserable life phisically possible and a short one at that. There is no forgiveness for doing that to a family member. A thief is the absolute worst person that could possibly exist. I sure hope that he gets a severe amount of punishment but there is no punishment severe enough to suit the crime of having a criminal mind.

Ben

P.S. Did you get your motors and stuff back okay?

Yea Ben I got them back. A little worse for the traveling but they're home. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Glad to see most folks support your position Paul.

Liberalism must have its place in the world although there must be both a pancake and a whip, not sweets only.

Hope to learn more about your future rivet works.

You know AC's and rivets both touch my soul so deep :)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I thought if you can't afford a lawyer one will be appointed to you? These idiots are going to put themselves into debt for this schumck? He needs to man up and take the consequences for his actions. These libs need to stop babying him and let him learn the hard way. If his own parents gave up on him, there is no hope.

Too bad it's not like the old days where you tie a pillowcase over his head and then take him for a long ride in the trunk of a Lincoln down a dirt road, then make him get on his knees with a .45 behind his head then CLICK. Then you tell him next time it's going to be loaded. Then drive away and let him figure out how to get untied and back home on his own.

Wait, is that's not politically correct now is it?

What's wrong with doing that? As long as the gun isn't loaded, it isn't "attempted" anything. After all, if you were going to "attempt" to kill him, you would have loaded the gun. :ninja:

A thief is the absolute worst person that could possibly exist.

I'd put child molesters and crooked cops right there with the thieves...too close to call as to which is actually the worst of 'em, though.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Child Molesters are the worst hands down. Lowest of the low. Harm a child = no mercy no trial.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'm all for an express lane in our courts, walk in the front, found guilty of rape,murder,etc you walk out the back then two to the head. Done! No sitting on death row for 30 years with me paying for your food and lodging and helping you get your damn GED. That stuff really pisses me off bad!

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"