very nice to some history, sharp truck

Thanks! After I brought it home I contacted Bentley and sent me 10 lbs. of paperwork. From the build sheet to every oil change and component they ever changed on the truck. I was very lucky to receive that. The truck new in 1992 cost a little over 90,000 dollars.

Nice and clean. :)

Thanks Rob, I'm pretty particular with my equipment as I see you are too. The truck was set up by East mfg and has an air pto very fast.

Beautiful truck Timothy!

How long have you had it?

Ron

Ron bought it in 2002 Had it till 2006. Got out of the excavating work and went back farming with my wife so could not justify a truck like that for hauling saw dust and hay around the farm. My wife wanted me to keep it but My friend who owned the JD dealership wanted it so we traded a JD4430 and a JD 2550 4x4 for the truck. He didn't even look at the truck, he said; I know your particular with your equipment and delivered the tractors to my farm and took the truck. It is now in Canada and the gent is very happy with it from what I'm told. Then I got the maroon Superliner and dump trailer.

Very nice truck.

Kenworth of Canton is my neck of the woods. They had an open house about 6-7 yrs ago and I took the B. Felt outta place with all them large cars around me LOL! I have pictures somwhere.

Have a buddy that still works at East, he's a supervisor.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Very nice truck.

Kenworth of Canton is my neck of the woods. They had an open house about 6-7 yrs ago and I took the B. Felt outta place with all them large cars around me LOL! I have pictures somwhere.

Thanks Larry, I enjoyed it very much and the secretary at the Kenworth dealer was very nice...my wife gave me some dirty looks. East does some nice work. I was impressed with their workmanship.

Beautiful truck and photos!

Thanks Jim, After the engine rebuild the truck was putting out 42 pounds of boost. Had to prove it a few times pulling loaded against 475 cat and 550 cummins. Guy in freightliner 475 talking his truck up and he left the pit in front of me. I caught him on the hill and pulled up next to him, smiled then got back behind him...He didn't say to much after that. The boys at the town garage never saw a truck go past the garage up hill doing 55 mph. It was awesome! Here are some photo's of a job when I had the truckpost-426-0-09815800-1362582786_thumb.jpgpost-426-0-28281100-1362582843_thumb.jpgpost-426-0-63016000-1362582876_thumb.jpg

wow that is a nice superliner , do you know who has it now in Canada ?

mackniac, I don't know for sure but someone in Ontario.

Very nice truck.

Yep, me too but I don't get on the South side very often.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Good looking ride!

I looked at the first picture too fast and my brain said an x- Bentley Warren Superliner out of Rowley, MA (?).

My brain sometimes needs an auto-correct feature....

Jim

Where is the reset button! Yes I think we all get like that sometimes. Thanks, I never drove the truck in the salt and by the looks of it Bentley did not either.