It's a Florida Thing . . .

41chevy

mustang-small_zps8d1a15e9.jpg
StangPiper_zps221fe488.jpg
normal_Mustang_trucked_out_zpsa143b0aa.j

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

And his vote counts the same as mine.

That pony emerging from between the body panels is a bit unsettling.

That ponies fleeing the scene

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

yup pretty much sick of all the assholes around here cuttin holes in the box of a 60 thousand dollar pickup box to be a big ''trucker''

yeah at least they could do the decent thing and buy a mack,then they could be a big trucker all day long com"on

• Like 1

I have side staxx on the side of my 2002 dodge 3500 and love it , when the rice burners pull up next to me at a lite I can fill there car up with black smoke . And this want a be trucker runs DOT ICC and log books .

There's a guy running around here somewhere that has one of those retro-style Dodge "panel-truck" van thingees (forget the model designation- more like a car than a van or truck) with stacks, air horns, marker lamps across the roof, Peterbilt badging and other trucker shit. Looks horribly stoopid.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Is that hatcity's car?

Thats not funny. NOT one single bit.

I wouldn't drive no effing ford.

gonna have the bed on the pick up redone to run twice pipes between the cab and bed-like a REAL truck

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

MORE.....with flappers too.. .

post-3242-0-15175700-1362420499.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE