Thinking

farmer52

heh heh,,,Your my hero. World needs more deductive, pondiferous thinkers,,,,and less kicks in the nuts. I wouldnt mind a good kick in the nuts every once in a while, least something would be going on down there, maybe even swell again like it used to. randyp

• Like 1

Now that your in a pondering mood answer me this. Water south of the equator flows counter clock wise in the drain...Sooo do you need a reverse flow water pump on you engine? Blank minds want to know... :whistling:

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I've been doing some heavy deductive about something and I can't finger this out. So i''m axin for a good answer. Where does the white go when snow melts.

Same place all the used tire rubber goes on the roads?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Snow is actually clear! It reflects white light to make it look white, hope this helps!

Drinking I.C. light to help me ponder.

Tim

dang...that is heavy pondering!

'mazing what beer will do for your pondering! :whistling:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Hmmm, all valid points, and having been kicked in the nuts I cant say I would ask for another. I do wonder what kind of Beer someon has to drink to deduce the answer to lifes BIG questions, like, why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway? I would think something with a bit of an aftertaste Ill guess Milwaukees Beast aged no less than 14 years!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Now that your in a pondering mood answer me this. Water south of the equator flows counter clock wise in the drain...Sooo do you need a reverse flow water pump on you engine? Blank minds want to know... :whistling:

Im not an authority on the water flow theory my good friend,,,but i can tell you from experience i never ever want to have another "reverse flow" 300 Mack engine on a steep incline. I earned my doctorate in bass ackward running engines that day! randyp (air filters were not engineered to be mufflers)

Whew, the beast is kinda rough. A Parkway is called that because it was originally designed as a highway through a park, the Pittsburgh Parkway was designed with a green space median, but financial and space limitations relegated it to its present state.

Old Milwaukee 16 oz was a drink of choice back in the day, however, the Beast was a last resort.

Tim

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Snow is actually clear! It reflects white light to make it look white, hope this helps!

Drinking I.C. light to help me ponder.

Tim

Snow ain't white in New York...Brown , black or yellow...... but ain't white. :)

P.T.CHESHIRE

Snow aint white cause of tha pollution of yo truck man!, I do love to make the Superdog lay down a good cloud in town when I can, pretty easy with no puff limiter really shift early get the rpm down to about 900 and roll into about half throttle, instant smoke screen.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Snow aint white cause of tha pollution of yo truck man!, I do love to make the Superdog lay down a good cloud in town when I can, pretty easy with no puff limiter really shift early get the rpm down to about 900 and roll into about half throttle, instant smoke screen.

Everybody loves it when ours goes through the center of town you cant see behind you fro a good 30 seconds

Matt

I wouldnt mind a good kick in the nuts every once in a while, least something would be going on down there, maybe even swell again like it used to. randyp

Good times....

A Parkway is called that because it was originally designed as a highway through a park, the Pittsburgh Parkway was designed with a green space median, but financial and space limitations relegated it to its present state.

Tim

But it does offer daily opportunities to park your car, depending on your direction of travel and the time of day. Why do so many people deal with that congestion every day when there are so many roads that lead nowhere and have less traffic?

Jim