new england /new york log truck

I like the SUperdog, but Im kind of like that, oh and what happened to your parking lot, looks like someone lost a load of powdered sugar there, or was there a fire and they used that foam?

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

64 degrees here today!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I like the SUperdog, but Im kind of like that, oh and what happened to your parking lot, looks like someone lost a load of powdered sugar there, or was there a fire and they used that foam?

Well, that stuff is called "snow" here. You prolly don't get it down there. It's frozen water that falls out of the sky when the temperature is 32 or colder, so the rain freezes and becomes little ice cristals called snow.

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I'd like to see you guys come up here in the North Country.

hate to break it to ya but my mom was born in Chicago and dad was from kokomo indiana. I used to have to come up to Hammond in every Christmas when I was growing up, not to mention the trucking for years never had to chain up though guess I got lucky.

heres a couple of superliners. sorry for the poor picture quality. the first one is a 93 superliner we had e7 400 12 spd and 50k lb camelback it was rugged truck motor had 30000 plus hrs and didnt burn a drop of oil when we sold it. the second picture is my dads 89 superliner when it was new . we still have this truck . post-2074-0-10019700-1358083159_thumb.jppost-2074-0-90857800-1358083179_thumb.jp

• Like 2