New to group from Ma.

jackb61sx

Thanks for all the comments on our trucks, The B-61sx was a true labor of love for my father, that truck is a tripple rail and it had to be all dismantled to remove the rust that had formed between the rails, the cab was fully restored and all new interior pieces added as needed, we redid all the gauges and the motor was rebuilt its a 673C I believe. All the work was done in his shop with only the paint work being done outside. This truck we are just the 4th owners of her and she was sold by then Lawrence Mack, and restored with parts from Watt's Mack including new wiring harness thankyou. The Super Liner was the one Joseph was selling, he got it from Brillo ( Cappello Trucking) who took very good care of the truck, right now only major thing to do on it is paint the frame and repair some rust spots on the passenger door. I runs great so far with the 425 cat in it, just removed all the lettering off the doors this weekend and aside for the minor tinkering in great shape for 24 yr old truck.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments on our trucks, The B-61sx was a true labor of love for my father, that truck is a tripple rail and it had to be all dismantled to remove the rust that had formed between the rails, the cab was fully restored and all new interior pieces added as needed, we redid all the gauges and the motor was rebuilt its a 673C I believe. All the work was done in his shop with only the paint work being done outside. This truck we are just the 4th owners of her and she was sold by then Lawrence Mack, and restored with parts from Watt's Mack including new wiring harness thankyou. The Super Liner was the one Joseph was selling, he got it from Brillo ( Cappello Trucking) who took very good care of the truck, right now only major thing to do on it is paint the frame and repair some rust spots on the passenger door. I runs great so far with the 425 cat in it, just removed all the lettering off the doors this weekend and aside for the minor tinkering in great shape for 24 yr old truck.

good to hear! Good luck with the trucks!!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

post-13513-0-80520200-1355877161_thumb.jpost-13513-0-18854600-1355877192_thumb.jpost-13513-0-82947700-1355877241_thumb.jGreg,

Both the trucks are also in Wilmington, They are at C&J Equipment on main st. The B-61 is kept in my fathers shop. Thankyou all for the nice comments, I will post more pics as I can gather them up of the B-61sx its nice to see so many people that appreciate the looks and time to make these old trucks look as good as they do.

• Like 1

post-13513-0-80520200-1355877161_thumb.jpost-13513-0-18854600-1355877192_thumb.jpost-13513-0-82947700-1355877241_thumb.jGreg,

Both the trucks are also in Wilmington, They are at C&J Equipment on main st. The B-61 is kept in my fathers shop. Thankyou all for the nice comments, I will post more pics as I can gather them up of the B-61sx its nice to see so many people that appreciate the looks and time to make these old trucks look as good as they do.

Yea, that B model looks great!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I realy appreciate the intrest in the trucks,,,,most of my friends think i'm nuts for even liking let alone collecting these trucks. So you asked here are some more pics enjoy.

Ah, Im 12, and I have my own U model Mack. My friends think Im crazy too. They wont think that when I pull up at school one day and all the chicks flock over too it. But I wouldnt care because Im not into them yet. By then prolly yes. Haha. :banana::clap:

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg