Chicago R models

did you see the steel hoods in the Hillside yard? you will spot a old B model in there as well... I was in there last week and saw all of them parked in there tight for the slow season.

I haven't been by there in awhile but I did post a bunch of the B-model pictures a ways back. They still have some cool stuff hidden away.

post-13943-0-72255300-1454886623_thumb.j

• Like 2

Yea haven't worked for 6 weeks there bidding but nothing yet last year we had that nice job off I80 doing thst sewer water road and culvert job hope they hit some bids pretty soon the mechanic and #1 driver are painting stuff im#2 diver out of 2 lol

• Like 2

I don't know the pipe delivery crew hasn't missed much time since they laid us gravel guys off for the winter the full crew goes out every day. They must be hauling a lot of big pipe for I90 there is a lot of it disappearing from the yard I hear the straight truck delivery crew might be coming back soon.

I have worked every week thru winter with just a few days off for weather related or for helping out at my former job expexting my full time gig to be slow right now. Personally I would rather be taking a few weeks off this time of year as thats what I have done the last 13 years but we are busy just like summer time.