Chicago R models

Wow that's some big storm pipe where is that at were you hauling gravel in there

It's gonna be a huge new building for 3-M. 42 million dollar project. We took in 60,000 ton of CA6 for the building pad and I bet we're

gonna be close to that much CA7 for the plumbers. Most of the pipe came from Welch. I bet we have a couple more weeks to go with

the plumbers yet. Spent Mon.Tues and Wed there. Hopefully the weather will hold. I think in the spring we will be back to do the parking

lots.

post-13943-0-87320400-1448644385_thumb.j

Brad, I am honestly not sure if that is an old Kirchoffer truck or not. I will have to ask dad where he bought that one (I was out of the scene for the last 7 years and just started getting involved again). I know our first RD(172) the one that pulls the lowboy mostly was an old Lake County Grading truck dad bought from an asian guy everybody called grasshopper. Both of them were originally 350s and 8LL trucks. They both are 400s now since my uncle overhauled them for us.

On another note we recently acquired the old Northern Towing Value Liner single axle wrecker from my grandpa. So stay tuned on a resto....

Where is that 3 m site at

Dekalb. There are two buildings there already and they are putting this one up. I think they are moving out of the facility on Barber-Greene rd

which was the old CAT challenger plant and before that the old Barber-Greene paver plant. I think they wanted all there buildings right next

to each other.