I sooooooooo wanna do this

JumperAndSon

LOL, That is cool Ben, do you think that cab over has a Detroit in it?....................How are you making out Tom, haven't seen you much on here, I hope work is picking up for you........Paul

Doing well, Got my new trailer a few days ago. about 2600 miles round trip in 3 days. Still got proper insurance to get along with DOT number and few other parts for the trailer and we should be good to go.

Tom

• Like 1

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Hell, why not do that? You see trailers all of the time going down the road and it looks like they are open....but the roll-up door is just painted to look like it is open when it is really closed. I've even seen garage doors like that, too....painted to look it is open with the car parked inside.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Hell, why not do that? You see trailers all of the time going down the road and it looks like they are open....but the roll-up door is just painted to look like it is open when it is really closed. I've even seen garage doors like that, too....painted to look it is open with the car parked inside.

Right down the road from here, my buddy had a his garage doors painted like they're open and his F model and his B model are sittin there. The cool part is that when he opens the doors, guess what, there sits a nice F model and a nice B model just like the picture :twothumbsup:

Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Right down the road from here, my buddy had a his garage doors painted like they're open and his F model and his B model are sittin there. The cool part is that when he opens the doors, guess what, there sits a nice F model and a nice B model just like the picture :twothumbsup:

Ben

You must be talking about next to the feed mill in New Alex! See them everytime I pass by on 22. Always wondered what was in the garage.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

My luck would be if it looked like my garage door was open, then someone would run into it thinking it would be easy to steal my cars and then sue me for getting hurt on my property.

mike

you need more land, then they would never find the body!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Yeah, I see these all the time. Took a picture of one last week, but it was rainy and foggy and the picture was blurry so I deleted it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yeah, I see these all the time. Took a picture of one last week, but it was rainy and foggy and the picture was blurry so I deleted it.

That kinda seems odd because they have a picture of a roll up door on two swing open doors. I woulda done it so it looked like one door was open. That would look more realistic :twothumbsup:

Ben

There is a plumbing outfit around here that has a fleet of those van-chassis trucks with the high cube body...The back doors have a print on them of a guy standing in the door, showing the shelves fully stocked with tools, parts and supplies. You really have to look hard to see its not real!!!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

There is a plumbing outfit around here that has a fleet of those van-chassis trucks with the high cube body...The back doors have a print on them of a guy standing in the door, showing the shelves fully stocked with tools, parts and supplies. You really have to look hard to see its not real!!!

Yea, they have them in Pittsburgh too. They're pretty cool.

Ben

Ben

You must be talking about next to the feed mill in New Alex! See them everytime I pass by on 22. Always wondered what was in the garage.

Stopped today and took a picture of the garage doors. It is now up to Ben and Tom to get some pics of what is inside the garage.

post-3289-0-52222900-1355874041_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"