There is a Man in Texas

rhasler

Father God we come before you and ask that you come and touch that Family give them comfort and peace knowing you are you are with them. If it be your wil heal Ben Father God restore his health all these things we ask in Jesus name Amen..

AMEN!

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Is this the same Bruckner with all the new Mack dealerships in Texas? This guy has made Mack a staple down there. http://brucknertruck.com/

Indeed it is, one and the same fine gentleman.

Rhasler, Can you give out his or an address so cards can be sent to him for a speedy recovery, and his Mack friends and family may send well wishes and prayers?

mike

Mike and anyone else interested, the physical address for the corporate office is below, not sure if that would be the right place to send any well wishes. I will check into it. Thanks folks, .

Bruckner Truck Sales

9471 I-40 East

Amarillo, Texas 79118

• Like 1

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

I was sorry to hear this news,a true gentleman and businessman,i always had excellant service from the Bruckner "family" of dealers.................my thoughts and prayers go out to the family........................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Yes, I'm sorry to say that Ben passed last night around 11 PM Central time. As of now I haven't heard much of anything regarding funeral arrangements beyond the date and time of burial, which will be Tuesday Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:00 PM. As I learn more I will post details so that any well wishers can communicate their sympathies to the family. I know the family will miss him greatly, as will his many employees.

Ok everyone, here's the information that I have gotten from the family, please feel free to communicate your sympathies to the family. Thank you all.

Many of you have expressed an interest in making a donation in memory of Mr. Bruckner and have inquired as to where such memorial gifts should be made. The Bruckner Family is extremely humbled that you would want to honor their husband, father, and grandfather in such a way. Should you desire to make a gift in the memory of Ben Bruckner Jr., the family has asked that these gifts be made to the Gideon's international-Amarillo or to the Polk Street United Methodist Church

The Gideon's International-Amarillo

PO Box 2304

Amarillo, Tx. 79105-2304

Polk Street United Methodist Church

1401 S. Polk Street

Amarillo, Tx. 79101

All of you who knew Mr. Bruckner knew that his faith was a vital part of his life. Any contribution made to these organizations will help continue the legacy that he left behind.

Also if you would like to send the family card or note of encouragement, you can mail those to the Amarillo dealership and we will make sure the family receives them.

The Bruckner Family

c/o Bruckner Truck Sales

9471 East Interstate 40

Amarillo, Tx. 79118

The Bruckner family is very thankful for each one of you and your continued prayers and support. Mrs. Bruckner made the comment yesterday about how blessed she is to be surrounded by so many wonderful people across all the Bruckner dealerships.