This is scary

farmer52

This was 47 years ago. April 3, 1965. An amazing prediction. Do you remember the famous ABC radio commentator Paul Harvey?

Millions of Americans listened to his programs which were broadcast over 1,200 radio stations nationwide.

When you listen to this, remember the commentary was broadcast 47 years ago on April 3, 1965.

It's short...less than three minutes.

http://stg.do/9LDc

Hear anything familiar??????

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I was just having a discussion with friends of mine how the world has changed from 25 years ago until now. I can't even imagine where society will be in another 25 years. I predict apocalypse

25 years from now Obama will still be president, 350,000,000 people here will be getting government hand outs and the 2 Americans still working to support them will hope they can retire!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

This was 47 years ago. April 3, 1965. An amazing prediction. Do you remember the famous ABC radio commentator Paul Harvey?

Millions of Americans listened to his programs which were broadcast over 1,200 radio stations nationwide.

When you listen to this, remember the commentary was broadcast 47 years ago on April 3, 1965.

It's short...less than three minutes.

http://stg.do/9LDc

Hear anything familiar??????

So what you're sayin is that the world is run by the Devil? Well that would make sense then.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

well im not really a big follower of fortune tellers,,,although i think some of them are legit,,,one of them was saying like 20 years ago,on the radio,,by 2030,,,she saw people living in some sort of barrack type housing,,,and by 2035,,she didnt see anything at all...like wow man,,,might not be far off....bob

There will never be another Paul Harvey, the man had a way with words, and seen things other people just didn't want to see. I listen to him everyday on a local radio station, i tell you it brung a tear to my eyes hearing him again, and his way of showing people the truth!! miss old Paul, rest in piece.

• Like 1

There will never be another Paul Harvey, the man had a way with words, and seen things other people just didn't want to see. I listen to him everyday on a local radio station, i tell you it brung a tear to my eyes hearing him again, and his way of showing people the truth!! miss old Paul, rest in piece.

yes,,,he was very interesting,,,,i generally dont like talk radio...but with him,,,whats not to like??????excellant.bob