Slow Down !

BC Mack

Just damn I mean that would have to be the most head on collisions I have seen in a month, and I used to be a Firefighter,first respoder, extrication tech. I mean seriously I would be scared to drive there.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Way better than nascar!!

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Everything I saw was crazy terrible.

But...

i drive this roads for last 18 years.

I saw some exidents of course but can't say it's going on every minute/hour/day.

I can remember only 2-3 moments what happened before my eyes. The rests of many others were seen though.

If you looked the movie well, you could note some of ephisodes were fixed ouside Russia.

Roots of the problem: thin 2 way roads including most interstate roads. With high increased traffic for last 20 years.

Most country's territory have 6+ monthes winter conditions.

Some people still driving drunk.

By the word - a punishment for ANY alcohol in blood - 2 years licence off.

In real police takes black money. But the tax starts from $1000 equivalent. It's not a little bucks overhere! As for me I NEVER do it.

Ending up - the movie is the compilation of MOST terror road excidents. For about 2-3 last years. Of course there are only crashes that fixed by dash cams. So you can multiply on 3.

My pair of cents - here are pics from this past winter trip. All this was seemed by me in Germany. During 200 km. I covered 800 that day.

Vlad

post-3971-0-75167900-1351457761_thumb.jp

post-3971-0-88019400-1351457841_thumb.jp

Edited by Vladislav

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I know whats wrong...... theyre all driving cab overs! that will mess with your driving no matter what.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I know whats wrong...... theyre all driving cab overs! that will mess with your driving no matter what.

Yes, tell me about it. It takes some time to learn where to place it on the road when you don't have a hood in front of the windshield. I get nervous in construction zones with the concrete barriers on the line and narrow lanes. And then you have a semi passing you. :o

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

There are no long nosed tractors on roads in Western Europe.

Russians drive them extensively.

We have another road standards. Max. length of a road train is 20 meters with a trailor/semi or 24 with two trailers.

Pair years ago government initialized a low to minimize allowed length down to Euro standards.

Most American trucks must to went off highways excepting short trailers, as gravel or concretes.

Prices on trucks with hoods went down for 40-50%.

Although drivers began to protest and some time later that unhealthy movement dissapeared.

All that I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes Cops look like bumper cars. I love seeing a good wreck, but many of those were unsurviveable. Makes you think how fragile life is. And I would only drive an R model with a cow catcher on the front, would save me atleast.

Tim

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

All that I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes Cops look like bumper cars. I love seeing a good wreck, but many of those were unsurviveable. Makes you think how fragile life is. And I would only drive an R model with a cow catcher on the front, would save me atleast.

Tim

U model with a V plow is what Id be in.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

OK... well, that was fun? :rolleyes:

I'm not going to hog this theme too long, but merely wishing to provide you with relaxing entertainment on these long winter nights...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXz4P6EpX3s

not as violent as the last one but it has all the ingredients needed for a casual relaxing Sunday drive in Russia... you know, helicopter, semi's, jet fighter, cars, animals, streetcars, pedestrians and farm equipment..... and not forgetting the vodka :whistling:

enjoy

BC Mack :SMOKIE-LFT:

Nice collection of road action.

There are many f**k'n stupids on there and overspeeds.

Can only note that all is true.

In real I must to drive streets/roads at least one year everyday to fix one accident of the kind from the movie.

That's way i don't use dash cam. Driving Mercedes G for everyday though.