THE U MODEL STARTING VIDEO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KufXmlUjHA&feature=youtu.be

Boy, that was awesome, you can see the grin on my face in the cab. When it doesnt sound to good in the beginning, its because the cab was rattling BAD. And the belts sqeal like a banshee, but its awesome!!!! When you hear, ting, ting, ting, in the middle of the video, its because the pipe fell off the exaust. The trucks not building air either....

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

good job im building a u 606 kinda wierd little tractor to be a replica of a froehlich transportation tractor i drove in the early 80s i bought it at macungie a couple years back and feel lucky to have found it im hoping to have it finished for 2013 i have the cf freightliner and set that i take around to the east coast shows i enjoyed your video keep up the good work

• Like 1

Thanks guys! The history of her was that she was ordered new by Flexi Van Truck Rental in North Haven Connecticut, and built in the Oakiville Ontario Mack plant on July 16th 1975. I have no idea what happened the year in between, but it was Mack green new with a tandem rear, then it was dark blue, then light blue, and red, and now red again. A company out of Massachusetts used it as a yard dog, then they moved to Macungie Pennsylvania, then a fellow named Joe Plaksa had it, then DOug Fetterly got it, and now Papa and I have it.

The interior paint we used was a Vinyl paint, and it was Dupli Color light beige.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg