I hate it when this happens!

MACKS

They just dont make signs like they used to. I had something remotely similar few years ago, cept it was on a dam Cat scraper (eww,,scrapers). I dint hit a sign, but cab was way up yonder in air, I was strapped in and a hanging on for dear life, and then,,,,it fell. I broke my lil ole back, laid up for a long, long time. Official mining investigation says,, and i quote,,"Operator had insufficient air in his air ride suspension seat, thereby causing bodily injury." heh heh,,,gimme a break! randyp

Bet that drivers boss was probably just a little agitated .

I think if I was his boss, were he is now is probably the safest place to be!! LOL

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I saw a six wheel dump loaded with about 12 tons of asphalt hit a sign pole very similar to that one,looked like is was made out of aluminum,the truck was a mack pretty sure a u-model or a dm any way they had to cut the guy out of the truck he was almost crushed by the engine being pushed into the cab,the pole wasn't even dented,never mess with one of them aluminum sign pols,lol

I saw a six wheel dump loaded with about 12 tons of asphalt hit a sign pole very similar to that one,looked like is was made out of aluminum,the truck was a mack pretty sure a u-model or a dm any way they had to cut the guy out of the truck he was almost crushed by the engine being pushed into the cab,the pole wasn't even dented,never mess with one of them aluminum sign pols,lol

Oh man, Im gonna cry. Poor U model didnt do anything wrong. If it could talk it would say, " Hey dummy!!! My box is up!!!"

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Oh man, Im gonna cry. Poor U model didnt do anything wrong. If it could talk it would say, " Hey dummy!!! My box is up!!!"

No he hit the bottom part of the pole,someone cut him off,just shows ya how strong those poles are...

LOL,wonder what his boss said...

I'm guessing it was laced with expletives and included the words dumbass and fired.

If that were me, I would be rocking in the cab trying to get it to go back down so I could drive off, hoping no one noticed. This way, I could go back to the shop and hear the words dumbass and fired first hand.

• Like 2

Jim

I backed up into a laydown machine 3 fridays ago as the other truck that had just unloaded his asphalt and he goes around me and raises his bed to calean out. There was a hi volt line across the road from some more lines over me or to the right of me. He pull some of them down cutting power to many homes in town and he just could not go any futher because the lines remeaining was holding him back. I told him to stop and to just listen to me for a bit and dont move or think. Dont let your bed down or for sure do not try to get out. I talkjed to him for a good 5 min trying to tell him what had happen and he who be fryed if he got out. Grass burn on one side of street and police and fire screaming up there and this one fireman standingb there tell him how dumb he was. Any way two hours later as i pulled up at the house he called me and he has now firgued out what had happen and how dangerous it was. He said even tho i told him not to get out he was wanting to get out and look around but something told him not to. He is slow but ant we all?I told him there is those that have and those who will and i have already did it. I did it in the front of my shop and ended up breaking my knee when i jumped out as far as i could and slid in the gravel.

glenn akers

Just this last week, there were 2 ladies killed trying to help a car that had wrecked...live wires on the ground & they stepped in the water from the busted hydrant.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-car-hydrant-downed-power-lines,0,2404618.story

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!