Just letting you guys know my latest scans are promising. Doctor says steady as she goes. Slowly but surely I'm beating this. I'm eating more solid foods now and keeping them down but my bones still ache and I'm not sleeping well but I'm encouraged by my doctors comments. Woo hoo. Anyway I'm hoping to get my hands on that r model I posted the other day keep fingers crossed. Thanks for your time. Mike

Great news! Keep faith. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Keep it up and you can beat it. My ole lady beat breast cancer 3 years ago and she's still getting good check ups. Thank God. I know a little of what you are going through. Chemo is tough. I hope you get better soon.

• Like 1

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

Just letting you guys know my latest scans are promising. Doctor says steady as she goes. Slowly but surely I'm beating this. I'm eating more solid foods now and keeping them down but my bones still ache and I'm not sleeping well but I'm encouraged by my doctors comments. Woo hoo. Anyway I'm hoping to get my hands on that r model I posted the other day keep fingers crossed. Thanks for your time. Mike

I think a big WOO HOO is in order!